Golden Legendary items.

• So I logged on and have been searching for them but I don't see anything. I've been a PL for a very long time so am I overlooking these items or what?

Views
  • They are fixing it, You will get the rewards by Monday.

• @theunknownd ty

• @polo147

Check https://www.seaofthieves.com/release-notes/1.4.5 for all the update has.

Here are the PL rewards:

• Year One Pirate Legend Rewards – Congratulations to everyone who reached Pirate Legend in our first year on the seas! As a reward for this mighty effort, all Legends will be gifted a range of items: the Golden Legendary Tankard, Golden Legendary Hurdy-Gurdy, Golden Legendary Blunderbuss, Golden Legendary Sails, Golden Legendary Hull and Golden Legendary Figurehead!

I had everything show up except the sword.

• @dyfrin I just didn't want there to be a situation where I had to have logged on before the 20th or something.

• @dyfrin said in Golden Legendary items.:

@polo147

Check https://www.seaofthieves.com/release-notes/1.4.5 for all the update has.

Here are the PL rewards:

• Year One Pirate Legend Rewards – Congratulations to everyone who reached Pirate Legend in our first year on the seas! As a reward for this mighty effort, all Legends will be gifted a range of items: the Golden Legendary Tankard, Golden Legendary Hurdy-Gurdy, Golden Legendary Blunderbuss, Golden Legendary Sails, Golden Legendary Hull and Golden Legendary Figurehead!

I had everything show up except the sword.

No one has the cutlass, We all will get it on or before Monday.

• @theunknownd Or by Monday ;)

• Jump off the crow's nest repeatedly, that should fix it.

• Yea was like...dafuq? I have been pl since June -18 so....but whatever haha

• Wait till Monday. They're having issues if some don't have them yet.

• @theunknownd said in Golden Legendary items.:

They are fixing it, You will get the rewards by Monday.

Last update I heard was we'd get them by Friday!!!!!

• What about Legends that were the first 1% to Legend.

• @hdtv00 said in Golden Legendary items.:

What about Legends that were the first 1% to Legend.

.02 I got legend, still haven't gotten mine and people who just got legend a week or 2 ago are getting thiers.

• @dyfrin I’m confused I’m looking at this now and I didn’t get a single one of those rewards and I was pirate legend, I contacted sea of thieves.

• @xxstealthyxi Please refrain from bumping old threads, as it is against the community guidelines. Be sure to check the front page of the forum section in question for a relevant current thread, or make a new thread about the topic if you want to discuss the topic further. This thread is now locked.

Views
1 out of 15