Pirate legend items

• I have hit pirate legend before the 20th march, about a week ago, but I have gotten none of the cosmetics. Do I need to buy them from someone, or is this a glitch?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Views
  • EDIT
    The cosmetics I am talking about are the exclusive ones for the anniversary.

• @jellyman123654 ahoy! Rare's servers have gotten a bit swamped, so all the special anniversary items for PL, as well as the Year One Sword, have been delayed. You should find them in your inventory by Monday!

The Golden Hat and Golden Cannons should be available to buy at the Clothing Shops and Shipwrights, respectively.

Hope that helps!

• i am having the same problem. I really hope that because I didnt buy the titles from the vendors that it doesnt count. I forgot to buy them when I logged off last night and I couldnt do any pirate legend stuff this morning till I bought them. so sadly that might be the case.

• @ddumbbear ouch... That's unfortunate...

• @vorondil1 ah thats good. I thought it could have been a different problem

• @ddumbbear hm if you didn't buy the titles, though, I don't think you'll get the PL gear...I hope I'm wrong about that, but it's my best guess...

• Unfortunetly one of my friends has the same problem. He became PL before 20th of March and he has no items. This is really disappointing.

• @vorondil1 thanks, I didn’t realise they were having problems.

• Guys calm down :)
    Rare says that's all that hit legends before march 20 (don't remember exactly what time, but you can see latest dev update to see it) will get their cosmetic, they know about glitch that's not all of us receive stuff and they working to fix it ^__^

Views
7 out of 10