Blunderbuss - Tone down glow

• The glow is way too much for the new blunderbuss. Can't see anything with it day or night.Blunderbuss glow fail

Views
  • @viralwhite real question is how do you find this stuff? I have been pirate legend since about two weeks after game launch and I cant find any rewards anywhere, from what i read early legends should have the stuff already just newer legends that dont

• @p0pc0rnh3mer01d Ahoy matey!

You should find them in your cosmetics/tools/weapons chests as "Legendary..." items. Never fear though, if you haven't received them yet you may just be in the queue!

To those of you opening your chests and not finding your Year One rewards, don't worry, they're coming! So many of you have set sail over the past year that we need a little time to deliver all the gifts. They're processing as we speak and all should be delivered by Monday

• @musicmee yes i am quite familiar and I try to read thouroghly before asking questions . So as early as a legend I was I must be in queue for it as it is not in those places. thank you for the answer

• @viralwhite said in Blunderbuss - Tone down glow:

The glow is way too much for the new blunderbuss. Can't see anything with it day or night.Blunderbuss glow fail

is it defferent when you aim at a person ?

• @p0pc0rnh3mer01d Ahhhh good good :)

Everyone will get them eventually, just the poor pirate postman is getting a bit tired!

• @viralwhite it would be cool if the light dimmed when you are in ADS and the light really flares up when you fire

• All the weapons that have this effect are terrible. I stopped using most of the Forsaken Shores gear (except the cutlass) because the glow is blinding in some lighting conditions.

• @Musicmee So I have received my legend gear rewards, however I have not yet received my rewards for being a player year 1; i.e. Cutlass. I am curious if this too is a sort of queue system and the different rewards will arrive at different times?

• Whats a little bright light to a true legend?

• @p0pc0rnh3mer01d who ADS's with the blunderbuss anyway. it's not like it helps with the aim anyway. It's just something shiny to look at before you blast away your opposition.

• @naytdogg well it makes it more accurate

• @viralwhite sagte in Blunderbuss - Tone down glow:

The glow is way too much for the new blunderbuss. Can't see anything with it day or night.Blunderbuss glow fail

A little less would be good.

And we need a small belt with the sign, where it can glow more :-)

• Now that is how to make something glow.

• @viralwhite написал в Blunderbuss - Tone down glow:

Действительно режет глаз при прицеливании, уменьшите пожалуйста яркость.

• @elexx-p0ct0b u wot m8?

• @redeyezero He tries to put a spell on us 0_0

• I agree its a bit too bright. I put it on for a second thought oh this will give me a headache and went right back to ferryman blunderbuss.

Be great if it did not glow so much.

• @musicmee said in Blunderbuss - Tone down glow:

@p0pc0rnh3mer01d Ahhhh good good :)

Everyone will get them eventually, just the poor pirate postman is getting a bit tired!

I am finding it quite funny that I was PL 2 weeks or so after launch and I only have the sword that everyone gets, meanwhile the crew I've been playing with all just hit PL this month as I helped them grind to it. They all have all of their cosmetics and here I am still standing around. not complaining or putting in a ticket just find it funny and been trying to figure out how you roll out rewards because at first I thought it was alphabetical by username maybe but its def not,

• It is a warning, don't aim with blunderbuss, it's no eye of reach.

• 'Tis a tad bright

• Wish I received any of my stuff by this point honestly.

I kind of want to experience the glow of this thing.

• Did you try getting glasses? If you are seeing things blurry or too close or too far, glasses usually help.

• @dyfrin THIS "It is a warning, don't aim with blunderbuss, it's no eye of reach."

• @p0pc0rnh3mer01d if you dont have till tomorrow its allright raising a ticket:).

Views
7 out of 25