Can't find Captain Bones Year Reward Cutlass

• How are we supposed to get this sword? I can't find it anywhere.

Views
  • Ik right. Me and me matey are checking everywhere but there seems to be no sign of it..

• @flying-poopla ahoy, matey! There were so many people to reward that Rare is struggling to do it all at once -- they said that everyone should have it by Monday, I believe!

• @flying-poopla @Jerk-Spervuerw

Ahoy maties!

Keep yer eyes peeled on your inventories!

To those of you opening your chests and not finding your Year One rewards, don't worry, they're coming! So many of you have set sail over the past year that we need a little time to deliver all the gifts. They're processing as we speak and all should be delivered by Monday

• @musicmee That's good to know I got worried when I didn't see mine I was like what no way XD
    but its kinda a good thing cuz if you guys are having trouble cuz of how many gifts ya gotta give out means how much people there are that care for the game haha

• When I first got into a game, I didn't have any of the promised items, and I was having trouble buying the mercenary set and golden sailor items. Eventually I was able to buy those pieces and I was given all the other items slowly over time with the exception of the sword. Since the sword is the one item that most people will receive, I'm sure it will take longer than the legend items. Be patient and it will appear.

• @brady4826 You just necro’d this thread, open a ticket, this is just forum clutter at this point.

Views
5 out of 8