Sea of Thieves birthday crash

• Perhaps just a small suggestion.. sack off the programming team and get someone in that knows how to release a bug free update. Wow! Every beard error you can think of. Can't buy the mercenary stuff. No pl gifts. Surely you'd have tested the release first? Surely? Pretty bad just adding more bugs to a buggy game. Almost time to bring the boat up into the dry docks for good if this game doesn't sort itself out quick sharp. Whoever is resposible for this massive balls up of a birthday gift needs a check up from the neck up...

Views
  • Hey welcome to the forums! If you looked, you would noticed that this post has already been made several times today and the devs are currently doing everything they can about fixing these issues.

I don’t know for sure, but I believe these issues are due to the mass amount of people all trying to play the game at once. My suggestion to you is you should try to apply for a job with Rare since you believe these issues shouldn’t ever happen and are probably an easy fix.

Happy sailing!

• Very good suggestion. Thank you for the quality read. Now my head hurts.

• @cstrap this one made me chuckle. Well said

• Funny. You do know that the MORNING OF THE UPDATE is going to have insanely busy servers right? And giving items to however many players take a bit of server power, especially when not all players are eligible for the same items. Your inconveniences are solely based on however many thousands of players are trying to log onto a 16 player server in your region. Give it a few hours dude chill.

Views
4 out of 5