Official Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Announce Trailer

• Here it is! Exciting content coming April 30th! #Hyped

Views
  • @mad-jack-ketch Ooooh so much shiny!

• @mad-jack-ketch Ao hyped....

April 30th matey ;)

• Woooohooooo! Get ready everybody! :)

• @musicmee Oh here you go again ;) My excuse this time is new keyboard... Buys new keyboard :P Thanks bud :D

• We can open up chests finally?

Cool, Been so long to have that feature but that's sick, I wonder what's inside.

• I'm so excited for the Tall Tales: Shores of Gold! They are going to be really interesting!! 😁

• @theunknownd it’s introducing pets my bro there be a cat sitting in the chest if ya squint yer eye

• I could of swore that they said pets were coming in this "mega" update in a video stream....? Did they change their mind? Not mention it? Or did they just confirm we will have crab pets?

• Magnificent! I wonder if celestial navigation will be a requirement to find new seas in the future? As for the rest, I'm pretty impressed with with this community's speculations thus far. Nice work, folks!

• Shut up and take my money!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S FREE!!!!

• A update that breathes some much needed new life into the game thanks rare look forward to the fishing something I was really wondering how or why would be in a pirate game since it was mentioned in the sea of forums. However looking at it now with visual representation I could swing back some this and chill for a bit

• @skulliah said in Official Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Announce Trailer:

I'm so excited for the Tall Tales: Shores of Gold! They are going to be really interesting!! 😁

I am so EXCITED to see this!!! They're adding in dungeons with loot and puzzles, Omg that is going to be amazing.

• @hisdarkestfear a lot of things were in the pioneer build and insider build no guesses we just got to play it already lol but I’m excited to see it released to the public for sure yaaar time to find me poles now

• Woah this looks amazing!

• @mad-jack-ketch

This is absolutely epic.

So many things in here which the Community has been asking for during the last year and more, a real feast for the eyes!

• @katttruewalker I know! Finally get to explore. Maybe that's where the underwater cave is? There's gonna be a door built in there or something... Oooh I cannot wait :D

• @theunknownd said in Official Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Announce Trailer:

@skulliah said in Official Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Announce Trailer:

I'm so excited for the Tall Tales: Shores of Gold! They are going to be really interesting!! 😁

I am so EXCITED to see this!!! They're adding in dungeons with loot and puzzles, Omg that is going to be amazing.

@fuzzyh1ghland3r said in Official Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Announce Trailer:

@theunknownd it’s introducing pets my bro there be a cat sitting in the chest if ya squint yer eye

I didn't saw that! omg, that's awesome! I thought they said you need to purchase pets.

Nothing about that means you still wont need to

• @tre-oni said in Official Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Announce Trailer:

@theunknownd said in Official Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Announce Trailer:

@fuzzyh1ghland3r said in Official Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Announce Trailer:

@theunknownd it’s introducing pets my bro there be a cat sitting in the chest if ya squint yer eye

I didn't saw that! omg, that's awesome! I thought they said you need to purchase pets.

Nothing about that means you still wont

Yeah, There might be exclusive pets.
    When the game released they said they will make it so we gotta buy the pets with in-game currency that we can get in0game, I'm so glad that they made it so we can get them in chests. :)

• @theunknownd said in Official Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Announce Trailer:

@tre-oni said in Official Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Announce Trailer:

@theunknownd said in Official Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Announce Trailer:

When the game released they said they will make it so we gotta buy the pets with in-game currency that we can get in0game, I'm so glad that they made it so we can get them in chests. :)

Again.. where do you gather that from?

I can almost guarantee that won't be the case.

• Ha-har!
    This is awesome!
    I'm gonna be analysing every frame of that video for Teases!

• Happy Birthday #Hyped

• There's so much epic stuff in the video we should create a list of all the little details we have spotted!

• @tre-oni Beat they got that info from streamers, I myself have heard a couple of streamers on twitch speak of that information.. But I don't always be leave everything I hear on twitch..

Arrr

• So sloop players are in for a even harder time. Now not only are they outmanned,outgunned and outrunned. Now they will lose some of the tiny advantage they have when doing sharp turn and sailing in headwind with a harpoon getting shoot from behind.

And add on top of that the mast. If that is broken then your basically done for on a sloop.

I've said it so many times that sloops need to be balanced better.

• @fuzzyh1ghland3r ...Am I missing something cause I did freeze frame by frame and didn't see any cat when they opened the chest...

• @el-dth-taco there is literally no cat

I think it was from one of the trailers that they said you can purchase pet's with in-game currency, I'm not 100% sure though, It's been a year and I can bearly remember where I got that info.

@Musicmee can you confirm if my theory is correct or my mind is blurry and I'm just talking nonsense?

• @tre-oni I'm watching in Puuuuuurfect 4K and see nothing!

• Cool trailer, or teaser, or whatever.

Did anyone see the completely new and never before seen in game variant of Meg that they shot the harpoon at?

• @boxcar-squidy The even more shroudedededed ghost Meg!

I think it was from one of the trailers that they said you can purchase pet's with in-game currency, I'm not 100% sure though, It's been a year and I can bearly remember where I got that info.

There's no cat in the chest.

Pets wont be released in chests.

Pets were only conformed as microtransactions, and all that's been confirmed other than that is that they were talking about maybe doing a way to earn some in game.

• @binaryplayerone 1 man sloops or two man don't have much of a chance these day's.. Agree 100% with you.. I think there should be a mission mode so you can just enjoy the game and hard run missions. They can be difficult sometimes on there own without getting dumped on by larger crews or wounding if streamers are hiding out on your boat for content..

Pets were only conformed as microtransactions, and all that's been confirmed other than that is that they were talking about maybe doing a way to earn some in game.

Your right, Yeah, I was talking nonsense and I got so excited when a dude told me they're in a chest so I wasn't thinking correctly.

Your right, Yeah, I was talking nonsense and I got so excited when a dude told me they're in a chest.

That's how people end up angry and calling Rare liars because they followed someone else's rumour mill

Views
1 out of 67