Memorial question

• This day last year me and one of my best irl friends started our journey to begin Pirate Legends. 1200 hours later we hit PL, and to cut to the point, shortly after, he passed away tragically and surprisingly (he was in his early 20s). I have seen loads of books with people's names on it, I was wondering if you could add a piece of him to the game

Views
  • I know I've already been warned from bumping but this is different lol

• @donklol I'm very sorry for your loss. If your friend's name does appear in the game, I'll be sure to take my crew over there to share a grog and play a shanty in his honor. Best of luck to you, mate.

• @Musicmee @Quartermasters @Deckhands @Lady-Aijou

• @donklol said in Memorial question:

I know I've already been warned from bumping but this is different lol

You bumped 2 of your own posts yesterday, for them to be locked. After they were locked, you copied and pasted the same posts to new threads. Doesn’t seem like this is different, does it? Now you use someone’s death as a coverup so you can bump your post up and get attention? Mentioning deckhands trying to get them to see your post? What’s your problem? Even saying “lol” at the end, I don’t think a death is really funny.

• @one-eye-ethan said in Memorial question:

@donklol said in Memorial question:

You bumped 2 of your own posts yesterday, for them to be locked. After they were locked, you copied and pasted the same posts to new threads. Doesn’t seem like this is different, does it? Now you use someone’s death as a coverup so you can bump your post up and get attention? Mentioning deckhands trying to get them to see your post? What’s your problem? Even saying “lol” at the end, I don’t think a death is really funny.

What's YOUR problem? Im hardly bumping a post crying about skeletons being too hard...I didn't post this to get attention "lol", it's been a curiosity of mine for a little while now and is one of the reasons i continue to play, yeah I bumped two of my posts, I was 'told off', yeah I posted them again, again I got 'told off', if you're so desensitized that you can tell the difference between those posts and this one then I don't know what to tell you frankly. The "lol" was added because death is awkward, i am awkward and a lot of people don't want to talk about and that includes myself, I just personally thought this would be nice, I understand if they didn't do it, but I know his family who have also played SoT know how much he loved it, would be happy about it, also it does paint Rare in a good light.

Why wouldn't I tag someone who can get this seen? Seems pretty ridiculous not to

• @donklol said in Memorial question:

@one-eye-ethan said in Memorial question:

@donklol said in Memorial question:

What's YOUR problem? Im hardly bumping a post crying about skeletons being too hard...I didn't post this to get attention "lol", it's been a curiosity of mine for a little while now and is one of the reasons i continue to play, yeah I bumped two of my posts, I was 'told off', yeah I posted them again, again I got 'told off', if you're so desensitized that you can tell the difference between those posts and this one then I don't know what to tell you frankly. The "lol" was added because death is awkward, i am awkward and a lot of people don't want to talk about and that includes myself, I just personally thought this would be nice, I understand if they didn't do it, but I know his family who have also played SoT know how much he loved it, would be happy about it, also it does paint Rare in a good light.

Why wouldn't I tag someone who can get this seen? Seems pretty ridiculous not to, although they are quick enough to slap your hand when you're naughty but slow to respond to something like this Perplexed

Edit. Also I bumped it, because there were 20000 threads about the update that was swallowing up all other topics

Edit..d****t didn't mean to quote myself, sorry

• @donklol Ahoy!
    I am sorry for your loss me matey, and so soon after your friend reached Pirate Legend. :(
    Easter eggs of community members do appear in the game but they are at Rare's discretion. Your post has been noted and its content passed on to the right channels. I am sure if anything comes of it they will be in touch.

And I know this is a sad time for you but please refrain from bumping threads as is against the forum rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting threads over one month old is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 8