2 massive game changing bugs (Plus Way More)

1. When using LB to pull out an item and then pressing it again it won’t put it away but acts like it is a secondary weapon to your first weapon.

2. When pressing RB and pulling out a map and then proceeding to press it again, it will swap between your primary and secondary weapon or the map and the item from pressing LB

Please go in-depth with testing these as there are probably more possible ways of it breaking more.

Views
  • @spikybanna213 I also found that it when pressing LB it won’t pull out the last item that you chose

• @spikybanna213 And also found that LB and RB can break entirely not letting you pull out anything

• Not sure if that's an isolated bug, but it would be better to give that kind of issue to the support side of the website. https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/ru

I was playing around with it myself and everything was working as intended. Able to switch to the last equipped item in LB. Able to equip last looked at map with RB.

• @hazerblade It's a glitch that makes the digging shortcut animation cancel extremely tedious.

• @mr-dragon-raaar I play Xbox. Are you using a controller? LB to me is referring to the Left Bumper on Xbox.

• BUMP same problem

• @spikybanna213 Thankfully I'm no the only one to notice this. I am on PC and it is the same issue (but with Q and E keys). I hope this gets fixed/changed soon. Not sure if it was intended or not, but it doesn't seem like it.

Upvote the main post so this gets some more attention.

• Yes, I have noticed this issue on both keyboard and controller (Xbox).
    I find the issues quite annoying as this my favourite way to switch back to my last equipped piece of equipment.
    Let our voices be heard and raise those support tickets!

• I'm finding the shovel is "sticky" lately. when I try to switch out and read a map using the map wheel, even when I think I've got the map out, I keep taking shovel digs.

• Same Problem on Xbox with Controller.

Views
1 out of 11