Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5

• Rare , Congratulations with yer First Anniversary of Sea of Thieves, i hope that there will be a lot more years to come. This game has grwon out to be a Cult Game, in no other game i have felt happier than in Sea of Thieves ...i know there are issues at the moment , but every anniversary Pirate knows that Rare will fix whatever is wrong...They just need some time...Talking about time...How long will the time limited Costumisations be available? i can't play much this week...

To all and every Pirate , Legend or no Legend that doesn't matter , enjoy SOT from the moment that it runs again...Nasty serverproblems will not, nor never kill the feels i have for this game , and i secretly hope you have the same or even better feelings on this game...

• so I updated, and have received all the rewards but the cutlass sword. anyone else not get the new sword or just me?

• @connormcleod93 yes, same. sword is missing

• I GOT IT AND OMG THE SAILS GLOW and I suggested that the legendary sails should glow awhile ago too, But they made the golden legendary sails to glow but the legendary sails don't glow. (You don't get a flag tho only the sails and hull and figurehead for your boat)

I wish rare made the skull on the hull to glow too, Please, We need glowy things!

• @davin-kenway "To those of you opening your chests and not finding your Year One rewards, don't worry, they're coming! So many of you have set sail over the past year that we need a little time to deliver all the gifts. They're processing as we speak and all should be delivered by Monday!"

• @omen-deamon I don't have the sword either

• How do I get the Captain Bones sword? It's not in my weapons stash?

• Thanks to Alabasterbeard we were able to knock out those reaper runs without anyone bothering us this morning. We had to rejoin a few times to make placing down a voyage work which meant one of my crew got their legend ship cosmetics.

The golden legend sails look so much better than the tacky ones you buy I have zero qualms about people who just hit legend yesterday getting them for free. Like once there were enough legends on the seas over the summer that seeing the ship wasnt a big deal I feel like those gaudy sails instantly disappeared. I know I only bought them for completions sake and not because I intended to actually fly them. Plus once youre a legend you start sneezing money, especially these days. 300k is just a dedicated night or two, its not a herculean effort

• @jofish01 Ahoy matey!

This is a known issue at the moment.

To those of you opening your chests and not finding your Year One rewards, don't worry, they're coming! So many of you have set sail over the past year that we need a little time to deliver all the gifts. They're processing as we speak and all should be delivered by Monday.

• How do I get the Captain Bones sword? It's not in my weapons stash?

• @jofish01 same

• Please tell me about the year one sword

• Haven’t gotten the cutlass yet, got the blunderbuss, still waiting for the cutlass

• For those still waiting for their cutlass... Never fear, they are on the way!

To those of you opening your chests and not finding your Year One rewards, don't worry, they're coming! So many of you have set sail over the past year that we need a little time to deliver all the gifts. They're processing as we speak and all should be delivered by Monday.

• With all the recent issues that sort of negates the notes reward dates; My question is will these be given to people randomly? Would seem that people who got legend in the first month the game came out could potentially get their rewards after someone who literally just achieved the legend status just in the last 40 hours.

• @musicmee Did ye scurvy pirate stole my items already?

Edit: I got nothing, I am a meaningless Pirate Legend. D:

• This update is awesome and all but I’m a year one player and I logged in and don’t seem to have the captain bones cutlass 😢

• Was pre order beta player and don't have the cutlass. Guessing there's an issue rolling it out?

• i guess. i cant wait so get my cutlass when i get on today... i hope...

• Happy birthday Rare! Can't wait for the mega update! The wait has been hurting me haha thanks for everything!

• Hello pirates,

It's very nice to see all those rewards for year one....but something is missing in my inventory. The captain bones cutlass is not in my armory?!? I have everything else from the anniversary but this. What should i do?

• @murkrage esquese me? 5GB is small update? how big is the actual full update gonna be? I definitely have the space, the internet is just slow at my house

• I have played since day 1, I have the day one patch and all, but do not have the new cutlass. I checked the armory, and shops, but still can’t find it. Please help!!

• @darkboyzl1398 it appears to be on its way right now. Might takes a few hours. Same is happening to me. No worries;)

• I didn’t get captain bones cutlass I got all the other 1st year legend stuff but didn’t get the sword what do I need to do or who do I need to contact

• @wildbeast-jb thanks my man

• Hey, I've got everything but the sword? Is that coming a bit late for everyone else?

• @omen-deamon Me too buddy hope rare fixes it I got all the other gear but some people are saying they didn’t even get all of that

• @truthfullist56 lol im doing that. I guess i will see in a few days

• @theunknownd said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

I wish rare made the skull on the hull to glow too, Please, We need glowy things!

I have to say, I'm not a fan of the "glowy things." Why do they glow? I can understand the ghost ship livery glowing because...it's all ghosty and stuff. But I'm not crazy about the intensely glowing PL sails. Impressive, yes. Impressively silly. I don't hate them mind you. I love the colors and design. I wouldn't even mind if they were just a little glowy, instead of, "holy kraken where are my sunglasses," glowy. I bet you can see the glow from the other side of the map. Wowzers.

• Come and join us as we celebrate Sea of Thieves' first anniversary with a treasure trove of glitches for you all! FTFY.

• I've already got my legendary skins ( blunderbuss, tankyard, etc.) BUT I haven't got the cutlass hasn't arrived yet. Is the cutlass going to arrive after the PL skins or it's just a glitch? (btw I play since april)

• A lot of people upset about ‘new pirates’ getting stuff that ‘old pirates’ had to ‘work hard for’

Part of being an ‘old pirate’ or ‘day one’ pirate is that if you grinder so hard you got things that are NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

I think this new stuff for ALL LEGENDARY pirates is great, and I too am a day one pirate (preordered and all). Thanks Rare.

• @im-botzz there is no point in making new content for Athena or PL if no one will ever see it. Gotta have more legends to have more legends content. It is a product and a business after all.

• @genuine-heather said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

@theunknownd said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

I have to say, I'm not a fan of the "glowy things." Why do they glow? I can understand the ghost ship livery glowing because...it's all ghosty and stuff. But I'm not crazy about the intensely glowing PL sails. Impressive, yes. Impressively silly. I don't hate them mind you. I love the colors and design. I wouldn't even mind if they were just a little glowy, instead of, "holy kraken where are my sunglasses," glowy. I bet you can see the glow from the other side of the map. Wowzers.

Pirate legends should never be scared of PVP, Don't equip them if you want to be a little stealthier.

Views
365 out of 366