Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5

• @ruskind with the mad rush to get to legend there is gonna be loaaaaddddss of them! This is gonna be a good hunt hahaha

• Does anyone have any idea roughly what time the announcement will be, also to anyone struggling to get into the game... It always tends to take a few hours due to the volume of people trying to get into the game.

• @skulliah said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

Happy Bugsday! 😭

Everyone’s getting it all wrong, we are celebrating the launch remember, they are just taking us back to day 1 with the server issues and when you couldn’t buy anything!

What better way to celebrate then to go back in time 😂

• @mezi-maru said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

They've already got their time out of us OG Pirate Legends/Athena 10s'. They have to cater to their newer players to keep them playing and gain new players. We are old news now.

Bro, Late December? You are a pup not an OG.

• @uk-2hats thanks bud and yeah i took my day off that's why im mad

• @kingxtugboat said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

@salvatore-prime No . It’s saying if you got pirate legend after March then you’ll receive your items around the 22nd.

Pirates that got to pirate legend earlier than March 20 will get them, New pirate legends that hit March 20 will get the items March 22 (Might be later because they said we will receive the rewards on Monday)

If you got to pirate legend today or after March 20 you won't be eligible to receive the rewards.

• @Muse986
    "Players who reached Pirate Legend before March should already have access to their rewards when they log in on March 20th"

I think you need to edit this, You guys said the rewards will be at Monday because you guys are experiencing problems, You guys said something that's not true.

I don't mind waiting but, Don't tell us something that turns out being wrong.

Trust me, When people come home from work and they see this, They will flip and say you guys lied about having no rewards today, Everyone should be patient of this though.

• So i was just half a level from pl before having to get off. Can i still qualify if i finish to day

• Hiya devs just to take this moment to say thank you so much for the great work SoT his such a great game i hope this great adventure will extend for years and all pirate out there should keep in mind that publising an game update is a hard work and that might come somes issue so be patient and help the dev by not harassing them give them time to solve the issue and understand the work they do is pretty hard so please be kind thanks you

• Just saw the announcement trailer for the mega update in April 30th, please rare add the basic stuff players wanted from the beginning, like the banjo in athena's fortune for example, new shantys, ships names, and many more stuff that have been hinted at and requested ever since the game launched. all of the future content in the trailer is awesome and new, but most of it doesn't answer the fanbase requests.
    please consider adding said features.

• I fully restarted my xbox and was able to get in.

• @marsmayflower nice to hear that i will try it right now

• Great update, looking forward to getting out there with my new sword!

• Love seeing all these different things come together!

Finally the night sky riddles are coming! I don't claim credit for the idea, but it still feels awesome to see something I once wrote a post about come to life in the game!!

• Im in :D love me new boat and outfit im happy now thnx :")

• @igamer125 I'm pretty sure they have seen these requests over a hundred times already, I assure you they KNOW, but these things come in one step at a time with a built in purpose. The team has clearly and still is hard at work and this upcoming anniversary update is going to be extremely rich with new ways to play, I'm sure exciting things have been done with our feedback over the months since launch, the only thing to do now is to enjoy whats to come.

• Just out of curiosity, what's the eligibility for the cutlass?

• aaaaaaaa

• @illbushido305 i played since beginin and i got no cutglass..

• @callmebackdraft Congrats on all the time you've put into the game - inspirational! I'm prob only at 400 hours.

I love this game and will obviously continue to play, especially looking forward to 04/30 after watching that teaser vid! It's simply my opinion that re-skinning a 900k cosmetic set and giving it away for free kinda stinks. I mean, not for all the new PL's but for the folks that don't have 1000 hours in the game like yourself, we "grinded" to get half a mil. haha. I simply wish they would have gave away something new, that's all.

Happy Birthday Rare! Amazing game!

• aaaaaaaa

• @draun25 You could always just get it done and find out, but I doubt it. Should've just bought the level lol

• "To those of you opening your chests and not finding your Year One rewards, don't worry, they're coming! So many of you have set sail over the past year that we need a little time to deliver all the gifts. They're processing as we speak and all should be delivered by Monday!"

• @commodore-som said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

@crimsonconch said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

Just out of curiosity, what's the eligibility for the cutlass?

Aye, I have all my other gifts (thank you, RARE) but my sword is missing.

Maybe it'll drop on the 25th as stated in the post. Idk, but that's my only assumption as of right now.

• aaaaaaaa

• aaaaaaaa

• @theunknownd said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

@Muse986
    "Players who reached Pirate Legend before March should already have access to their rewards when they log in on March 20th"

I think you need to edit this, You guys said the rewards will be at Monday because you guys are experiencing problems, You guys said something that's not true.

Trust me, When people come home from work and they see this, They will flip and say you guys lied about having no rewards today, Everyone should be patient of this though.

The keyword there is 'Should' which leaves room for unforseen issues, of course our presents were supposed to be given today, they were intended to. However, with every update problems happen - this is just how things are, it was never suggested that we would definately recieve them today but 'Should'.

"To those of you opening your chests and not finding your Year One rewards, don't worry, they're coming! So many of you have set sail over the past year that we need a little time to deliver all the gifts. They're processing as we speak and all should be delivered by Monday!"

I've got the PL gear, but not the cutlass. I'll check my chest again to see if it's in there.

• @crimsonconch said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

@theunknownd said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

"To those of you opening your chests and not finding your Year One rewards, don't worry, they're coming! So many of you have set sail over the past year that we need a little time to deliver all the gifts. They're processing as we speak and all should be delivered by Monday!"

I've got the PL gear, but not the cutlass. I'll check my chest again to see if it's in there.

Wow, Your lucky that you even have some of them matey!
    I still don't have anything yet.

• @xryanxkillerx said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

@Muse986

The keyword there is 'Should' which leaves room for unforseen issues, of course our presents were supposed to be given today, they were intended to. However, with every update problems happen - this is just how things are, it was never suggested that we would definately recieve them today but 'Should'.

!!!
    Your right, They said should, I'm a stupid pirate.

• i don't have all reward for leggend piret, i have only some items. i must wait day 25 for all reward?

@crimsonconch said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

Wow, Your lucky that you even have some of them matey!
    I still don't have anything yet.

Huh, interesting. I guess it's best to just have it pointed out and leave it be. No point in dragging this on as it won't speed up the process to get it. Just fortunate to have it now as opposed to 5 days later. Good luck to you in hopes that the gear drops to you soon.

• I have all of the rewards but don't seem to have the Captain Bones cutlass @Musicmee is there an issue with these? as i have played since launch, it seems strange i do not have it but have the others.

• I can’t find my exclusive pirate legend ship cosmetics for being pirate legend way before the one year. Anyone know why this is? I’m thinking because I have the game on game pass?

Views
365 out of 366