Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5

• First Bug: Cannons can not be bought for some reason...

• @capitan-pitbull said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

Please respond. Will i get pirate legend rewards if i own the pirate legend achievement but deleted my character? Ive done that 2 times and it would be really unfair if i dont get any rewards for that.

You probably will not no, it’s my assumption you will need to have an account which is currently Pirate legend to receive the rewards.

• I’m getting a bronzebeard and alabasterbeard errors

• Am I the only PL upset that all the new PL's will get re-skinned sails, hull, & the unicorn figurehead for free? Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but I spent 300k on that unicorn figurehead and they just got it free. Some of the PL's I played with spent 900k on the full set. Hmmmm

• @capitan-pitbull how is it unfair, if you are the one who deleted them? Don‘t mean this in a bad way, but I think it‘s tied to your character.

• Bug: Unable to purchase Athena's from the Pirate Lord.

• M&KB support for xbox will not have text yet? Can you use m&kb, and controller together?

• @haveyoumetcory said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

Am I the only PL upset that all the new PL's will get sails, hull, & the unicorn figurehead for free? Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but I spent 300k on that unicorn figurehead and they just got it free. Some of the PL's I played with spent 900k on the full set. Hmmmm

I got the impression this was a completely new set of cosmetics....

• @piratecraggy said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

@haveyoumetcory said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

Am I the only PL upset that all the new PL's will get sails, hull, & the unicorn figurehead for free? Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but I spent 300k on that unicorn figurehead and they just got it free. Some of the PL's I played with spent 900k on the full set. Hmmmm

I got the impression this was a completely new set of cosmetics....

They are. They are the 'Golden' variants. The original versions are still there for purchase.

• @piratecraggy Looks like a color change?

• Unable to connect; bronzebeard and alabasterbeard errors.

• @murkrage

Thank-you he had me for a moment... had to think twice :)
    So no problem then... still have to grind to purchase the original ones, like everyone else in game.

• Am I the only one being plagued by Bronze and Alabasta beards? 🤨

• I'm loving all these additions!

Happy Birthday Sea of Thieves!!!

• @knifelife nope

• In my own honest opinion and I know I can speak for a few my my PL/A10 friends as well, there needs to be something for those who have gotten Legend long ago, or at least for those who have hit Athena 10. It’s quite disappointing that finally you give something to the Legends, but started to boost up rep on things and did a double xp weekend, just to get everyone to that special point. The Legend title was supposed to be something cool and he able to wear with pride, now we don’t even wear anything and dress as anything but. My crew of maybe 8~ are all Legend and 6~ are Athena 10. We met on the first months of the game and I’m sure a lot of other day one pirates can agree, the Loyal base needs more recognition!!!!

• @muse986 Anyone else notice that the image is of ships converging on Sharkbait Cove and not Shipwreck Bay? I get the two confused constantly, so I find this incredibly amusing.

Dude I’m honestly quite furious. They finally add something for Legends but gave it away last weekend and the people who have been Legend for a while now don’t get anything. All the hard work and grind for the ship cosmetics, now those new legends just get a whole new cosmetic set handed to them

• They've already got their time out of us OG Pirate Legends/Athena 10s'. They have to cater to their newer players to keep them playing and gain new players. We are old news now.

• I'm a Pirate Legend yet cannot find these cosmetics anywhere. Not complaining, probably an issue. Anyone else having this same issue?

• @murkrage right they are new, but FREE. It’s dumb

• @knifelife Ahoy matey!

This is a known issue and the team are aware and currently investigating!

• @im-botzz Aye, as a celebration for 1 year of Sea of Thieves and becoming Pirate Legend in that first year. It's a gift and we're all getting it. There's nothing different about it.

• So we’re literally getting a reskin of the tankard that legends had to grind 500 skulls to get......which was gold anyway! SMH

• @musicmee said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

@knifelife Ahoy matey!

This is a known issue and the team are aware and currently investigating!

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. :)

Is this confirmed? If true heck yeah I'm ticked.

• @im-botzz I'm with you. I'm happy they're recognizing PL's finally but this seems weird. I honestly thought they would give away a new clothing set and make the new ship cosmetics ready to buy for the same price at 300k each. I grinded many hours to make 300k(w/out a double xp weekend) haha. Oh well. At least they're giving PL's some love! :)

• @murkrage I always like free gifts

• @captcuddlybear sagte in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

@mad-jack-ketch same here my friend, neither the new legend cosmetics or the Sword are available for me.

Well even when I bought the mercanary sword it doesn't appear on my inventory, but it's still shown bought in the shop. Seems to be something wonky with the inventory/bought items.

• @im-botzz
    I know right.....it’s a joke. Not to mention the tankard which looks the same as the one I got for turning in 500 Skulls as a legend

• @steelroots55 I believe it’s a different figure head my bro

• Great rewards and happy year on crew.

• @haveyoumetcory
    I agree! Literally just bought the unicorn last night! That’s a stinks😂

• @mezi-maru u can buy the gilded Athena’s from duke ;)

Views
365 out of 366