Happy Birthday Sea of Thieves!

• The Release of Sea of Thieves 20th March 2018

I want to thank Rare for what they have brought to the world of Sea of Thieves. They started on a rocky road but then quickly turned things around. I have enjoyed every feature in the game, every twist, every turn and every player I called friend on Sea of Thieves. Then after sailing for sometime, the rumors of the Megladon became true! Merry Merrick told his story, but it was up to us to investigate and slaughter the beast!

Following that we learned the Shanty "Summon the Meg"

After that we all summoned the Meg, defeated her, but not killed her! All we knew was she was gone forever.

Then we had the first Bilge Rat adventure!

Oh boy... Did this first one throw us all a curve ball! Especially at Marauder's Arch!
    However there was more bilge rat adventures to follow on from the Skeleton Thrones.

Then a few months went by then we got the following Teaser Trailer at E3

Which lead on to the Cursed Sails & Forsaken Shores! These were 2 might updates which Pirates enjoyed! It was a mix between slaughtering these skeleton rival ships and deviling the Devils Roar... (See what I did there?) ;) However the danger didn't stop at Devils Roar after we found out the Kraken and Meg were not afraid to travel those waters!

Cursed Sails;

Forsaken Shores;

From that we had Cargo Runs introduced, a whole new way to help out those demanding Merchants!

Here is the behind the scenes for Cargo Runs;

And from there we got many quality of life improvements, following that we received more varients of Meg, so the Hungering one was not too happy about the defeat! Additionally we had roaming Skeleton ships on their own adventures, which then lead to this final tease of 2018.

THE ARENA!

To basically now, we have the new Insider programme, we also have the Reapers Run Voyages going on right now as well as the cosmetics for these challenges!

Signed

Mad Jack Ketch
    Technical Alpha Tester
    Former Pioneer
    Current Insider
    Pirate Legend

Keep the game Awesome!

Views
  • La France souhaite un joyeux anniversaire à Sea of Thieves :-)

• @rikib00m said in Happy Birthday Sea of Thieves!:

La France souhaite un joyeux anniversaire à Sea of Thieves :-)

Translation - France wishes a happy birthday to Sea of ​​Thieves

• Ahoy!
    Congrats for the post!
    Sea of thieves is getting more beautiful and a lot better as time passes!
    Looking forward to today's update!
    See you at the sea.. Happy Birthday!
    :)

• Nice post @mad-jack-ketch!

Oh, and uh...

Happy Birthday Sea of Thieves!!!

• Congratulations on the 1 year anniversary Rare. Just wanted to say thanks to the devs for making such an amazing game.I enjoy every moment of this game and the countless hours of gaming, not to mention the hours of sleep I have lost while sailing the high seas.

See you all on the seas!

• @mad-jack-ketch

This is wonderful and Happy Birthday to Sea of Thieves and the Community!!!

There really are some cracking trailers for each of the content additions we've seen :D

• @Mad-Jack-Ketch
    What a lovely post. I want to thank the community for being so awesome and Rare for allowing us to be so awesome.

• @eredhar

That turned out really well in the end, awesome job!!!

Views
8 out of 9