Don't mess with Captain Jack Bull!

• I find myself on a simple sloop at golden sands. it was a fine day for plundering, so i started gathering planks, food and cannonballs for me sloop. When I suddenly saw a gallion coming my way, not trusting them I set sail. It was good planning because as I passed bye they fired on me. All mist though, must be landlobbers.

But then me 1 eye spot something, a cloud formed like a ship, skeletons calling us out. So me thought mebay we can team up. So I raise the friendship flag and sailed back to the gallion... bad mistake.

The gallion fired at me, and 1 of their mates got abourd and lowerd me achor and was coming for me! Clearly he didn't knew who he was dealing with, I am Captain JackBull, legendary pirate! So I slew the blaggart, raise me anchor and sailed away.

But the gallion was not done met me yet mate, they set sail after me. Knowing I could not outgun them I set out trying to stay ahead. Going into the wind, since a sloop is faster then a gallion if you go agaisnt the wind.

Then a idea brew up in me, the skeletons ships were still waiting to be called. Knowing with my legendary status, i can mebay call them up and fight for me! So I sailed towards the ship cloud and waited on the edge of the skeletons area...

As the gallion was clsoe enough, I lowerd sail and shouted: I call upon the fleet of a thousand grogs on ye!

The water rumbled, as 2 skelly gallions appeard on me both side's of me sloop.

Calling upon skeleton's even as a legendary pirate is always dangerous, so first they fired on me. But even as their cursed grog balls hit me, I was able to hold me sloop afloat and sailed away.

As soon as they lost intressed in me, they went after the gallion that was still after me. I watched from afar as the 2 skelly ships fired and fired opun them.

I laughed as the skelly's sended them to davy johnes locker with their ship. No one messes with captain one eye matey!

But my tale does not end there, planning ahead I setted sail for The Devil's roar, hoping to get me a good coin. As i was passing trough the wilds, i saw another sloop fighting a lonely skeleton gallion. being humble I changed course to help them.

A other gallion apperently had the same idea, we were unable to save the sloop, but sunk the gallion togehter!

As I slowy sailed towards them I notice and skelly cloud.. a fort was holding a grand prize.

So after some talk we formed a small allience and setted sail towards the fort... but mother athena had other plans for us....

Suddenly the water rumbled as a giant blue shark raised form the depths, we anchord, gatherd our weapons and fired! We kept firing until the beast was slain and tressure floated that she had swallowd. We laughed at the good hunting as we gatherd the lood... but then the water rumbled again.. 'Meg!' I shouted as suddenly a giant yellow meg raised before our eye's, ready to avenge her sister!

We quickly swimmed back to our ships and fired the cannons one after another, until she to was slayed, we celebrated!

But there was 1 last thing to do, the skelly fort. We sailed together and ancord together, foughted wave after wave until finelly their captain came to see what was going on.

After a fierce battle we killed the cursed captain and got the key to the vault! the lot was incredeble, we loaded everything on the gallion and setted sail to ancient spire.
    once there I helped them transport the loot and let them sell everything. I still got a fair bit of coin thanks to the allience. As a farewell I gave them the gift of a ashen legendary voyage, they were very thankfull and happy with them allowing to sell everything we gatherd so they could get the most coin and reputation. I left the sea with wishing them good luck.

it was indeed a very good day for pirating.

Views
1 out of 1