#MyYearInSoT

• My name is Nayfe Pacewell
    This is #MyYearInSoT

As I began my journey, coming onto a year ago now, I had no idea what I was in for. I was just a clueless sailor fresh on the boat, it was like I was born again!
    With no knowledge or experience of the world around me I began my journey with no tutorial, just a sloop and a little sailing experience to keep the wind in my sails.
    As I grew and developed as a pirate, along with the beautiful game I came to love, I began to experience a whole new pattern of life, I began to grow and develop more as a human being, aswell as a gamer.
    My creativity could flourish, my fears could be abolished, and I could be the person I wished to be with no forced guidlines to measure up to.
    I have experienced every human emotion from the thousands of mixed experiences I've had that are unlike any other game I've played.

Only sea of thieves has ever made this unique level of gaming possible and for the past year I have struggled to put it down. Playing since launch making many new friends, I hit Pirate legend in June 2018 and the further Athena 10 the following September.
    And still almost everyday, I get on the seas for a new adventure, finding and creating any new reason to play. From making videos and youtube channels, to playing our own mini games and looking for that perfect screen shot.

Sea of Thieves has made this past year my GREATEST year, for not just gaming, but also for fighting my personal demons, making friends and expressing my innermost self.

Thank you so much @RareLtd and the @SeaOfThieves team.
    For making my childhood dreams an almost reality.

Views
  • And I'm glad you did find the game as the seas and my life wouldn't be the same with you. 🖤🏴‍☠️

• @cannonmunkii Aye! And same to you my brother!

A friendship forged, to hold for a life time!

Views
1 out of 3