Reaper's Mark Zipped Hoodie

• I just got the Reaper's Mark Unisex Zipped Hoodie from the Sea of Thieves store and, while I like it, it's clearly different from the one pictured on the item page here:

https://shop.seaofthieves.com/proddetail.php?prod=MS_SeaT_1042

Firstly, the one that ships has the fabric reversed on the sleeves - the coarse side is facing out. At first I thought "oh no, one of the sleeves is inside out!" but after inspecting it, seeing the other sleeve was the same and the seams at the wrist and along the sleeve, it's definitely a design choice. To be honest, I like it, it's got a "ropey" rustic feel to it and it gives a nice contrast to the body of the hoodie, though I do wish they did the same with the pockets.

Secondly, if you look closely at the image on the store, you see the shoulder seams go straight up from armpit to shoulder point, whereas the one that ships the seams go from the armpit to the neckline.

While these differences seem minor, it's clear the pictured product is not the one that ships and this might matter to some. For me, personally, I like the one I got and I wish that was the one pictured. Maybe Rare or the company running the store can update the product images?

Besides wishing the pockets were also reversed like the sleeves, only other improvement I would make personally would be to add another Reaper's Mark on the right chest but that's an aesthetic choice and it's okay as-is.

All-in-all, happy enough with my purchase, even if it was a little pricey for what it is (considering other game hoodies I've bought at the same price-point). The prints on it seem good, though I'll see after a few washes for sure, and it's really comfortable. It's not overly warm, not a "winter" hoodie, more of an "autumn" or "spring" hoodie.

Views
1 out of 1