Server Maintenance : Wednesday March 20th 10am - 2:00pm GMT

• Ahoy maties!

It's that time again, and this time its Sea of Thieves' First Birthday (And yes, you're all invited!)

Tomorrow between 10am and 4pm GMT, the Sea of Thieves servers will be offline for scheduled maintenance. Plan your adventures accordingly to avoid losing hard-earned treasure! If you still need to snap up the Wandering Reaper ship cosmetics, you'll need to do that before they come out tomorrow. Meanwhile, everyone who reaches Pirate Legend in our first year (i.e. before tomorrow) will receive a little token of anniversary appreciation...

https://sotpirat.es/lol/clockbar.png

Server Maintenance Time:
    Wednesday, March 20th

GMT 10am - 2pm
    CST: 5am - 9am
    EST: 6am - 10am
    AEST: 9pm - 1am

https://sotpirat.es/lol/hammerbar.png

Other Useful links:

Views
  • I’m too excited for this update.

• O boy!
    So many things to look forward to tomorrow!
    The Mega Update Announcement, the year 1 pirate legend rewards, the anniversary celebration... I'm hyped beyond words!

• PL gear!

Mega date!

It's been way too long since we've had actual content.. let this date be sooner rather than later.

• Let the good times roll!!! :D
    Can’t believe it’s been one year already! Seems like only yesterday I got my TA invite! :O

• Cmon Rare, show me the money :P

• Cannot believe the sea (of thieves) is becoming 1 already. How time has passed. :)

Loved this game since it has been announced, and the love keeps growing with every update.

Countdown has started! :) Gimme the update! xD

Cheerio,
    Tango

• Can't wait to see the Mega Update-Trailer tomorrow!

• @musicmee
    alt text
    alt text

@mr-shatango said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday March 20th 10am - 2:00pm GMT:

Cannot believe the sea (of thieves) is becoming 1 already. How time has passed. :)

Loved this game since it has been announced, and the love keeps growing with every update.

Cheerio,
    Tango

Technically the in game world is 2,920 years old going by the in game to real world time ratio. =x

• @musicmee it’s sea of thieves birthday tomorrow 🍺😃

• In a way, it is somewhat poetic that it took me a year to finally reach Pirate Legend.

Sea of Thieves, we have gone through both good and bad times together, our footsteps imprinted upon the shore of time, undisturbed by the waves that may occasionally attempt to disrupt our journey. Although in the first year I only thought of what the sea could bring me, with the dawning of the new year, it is time to see what I can bring back to the sea. Here's to a happy anniversary, Sea of Thieves.

May the love of gold never dull,
    Nor tankard run dry,
    For the ship's bell is tolling,
    In beat with gull's cry.

The anchor is raised,
    And ships have all set sail,
    For the sea, she beckons us,
    With a treasure-bound gale.

With tankards held high,
    And crew standing tall,
    It is a sea of one,
    and one for all.

-- Cap'n Antonio Adorno
    Captain of the Wayward Wayfarer

• @tre-oni Well, there in maintenance going on tomorrow. If I was a betting man, I would expect something added after the maintenance is complete.

• @th3xr34p3r said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday March 20th 10am - 4:00pm GMT:

@musicmee
    alt text
    alt text

@mr-shatango said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday March 20th 10am - 2:00pm GMT:

Cannot believe the sea (of thieves) is becoming 1 already. How time has passed. :)

Cheerio,
    Tango

Technically the in game world is 2,920 years old going by the in game to real world time ratio. =x

Hahahah wouw never though of that hahaha xD awsome :)

• @mr-shatango @TH3xR34P3R

Wow, that maths blew my mind!

• @musicmee birthYAY!!!

But doesn't Twitter says maintenance is only until 2pm (GMT) tomorrow?

• @unfadingshimmy That's right, there will be a small update on the 20th along with the Pirate Legend rewards and mega update trailer.

• Here's the maintenance times for our Australian and New Zealand community on a cool map

• How is it you lot can paste images and I can’t.

• @xxxpirate01 You need to copy and paste the link to a picture onto the forums, there is no way to upload them directly!

• @musicmee I was gonna show my big pirate and also he does rock the ship.

• @th3xr34p3r does that 2920 account for server downtime when the in game world does not exist?

• @william-flint I’ve got about 50 odd accounts

• @unfadingshimmy said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday March 20th 10am - 4:00pm GMT:

@tre-oni Well, there in maintenance going on tomorrow. If I was a betting man, I would expect something added after the maintenance is complete.

Well yeah lol

• @musicmee I believe there is a typo for EST scheduled maintenance. Did you mean 12 pm?

Also will the rewards be active before or after the maintenance is over?

• I noticed the times are different elsewhere. On Facebook and in here it says 10am to 4pm GMT, on Twitter and the Support status page it says 10am to 2pm GMT, it's likely the 10am to 2pm window is correct as thats when maintenance normally occurs.

I'd say it is 6am to 10am EST for you @Captain-KCON

• @william-flint I just did a quick math on it and did not exclude the server down time..well times.

• @th3xr34p3r I hope your math is wright.

• @th3xr34p3r If I did my math right (which is not at all a sure thing), than assuming a 5 hour downtime every 3 weeks we loose around 2 centuries. Why that matters is a question that someone else is going to have to concoct an answer for.

• Happy Birthday SoT!!!

• @musicmee said in Server Maintenance : Wednesday March 20th 10am - 4:00pm GMT:

@mr-shatango @TH3xR34P3R

Wow, that maths blew my mind!

I wonder is it also calculated with maintenance windows :) Hehe ^^ (or that does not count we see that as holidays or no boat(ship) Sundays? :P)

• Times have now been updated :)

Happy Birthday - Hope you are all celebrating with Rum and Cake!

Views
1 out of 31