NERF the Athena devil roars SKELETONS jeez...

• @linkline said in NERF the Athena devil roars SKELETONS jeez...:

The point is they need to add more bananas, or give us some alternative to combat this dying/death problem constantly, I've been in several games with pirate legends and real good players and I see this problem repeatedly dying or forcing to TNT suicide with em over and over.

It's not even hard it's just very annoying to go through process of waiting through black screens, deaths. If there was no black screen waits and instant respawn back to ship then yeah I wouldnt care dying to skeletons aimbotting or blowing me up constantly lol or having more bananas.

I would just like to enjoy the challenging hard game, well technically its easy but without going through the annoying long death waits and enjoy the game....

You don't get it. That's part of the difficulty of DR, high risk high reward. Devil's Roar was designed to be alot harder then the regular map, you would think the ferocious environment would say enough. If you are going to DR you have to restock everything within the regular map.

Besides Athena's are always the 'hardest' voyage to deal with and complete, so naturaly it will be much harder at DR.

• You are obviously not experienced enough to do an Athena's.

• @cstrap I have some tips:

• Use the shark hunter sails if you want to avoid Megan encounters ('cause it scares her, which decreases the chance of getting attacked by her)
    • Wear dark cloth in Devils Roar and The Wilds, it makes skellies with guns more likely to miss. For the Ancient Isles and Shores of Plenty use green cloth.
    • Turning the lights on your ship green and blue decreases the spawn rate of skelly ships.
    • Always face north when digging up chests to dig them up faster

Edit, just in case: This is entirely made up.

• @dreadzepp There is a Kraken unfortunately. Been jumped by it in there no less than 5 times :/

• !!!!AYE!

Views
36 out of 40