Are Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider the same thing or different?

• I am part of the Sea of Thieves Insider Programme and I can only say so much about it because of the terms and conditions I have to follow. However, upon starting Sea of Thieves Insider, I had came to the customization menu and was worried that if I picked a character, if that would overwrite my character on the actual Sea of Thieves game.

Will it do that or is it completely different? Are they two different saves or how does it work? Thank you!

Views
  • @necrositic Ahoy matey!

Never fear, they are completely separate independent builds and nothing will transfer between the two!

• @musicmee Alright cool, so if they are independent builds, can I cross play with Xbox and PC together with two different accounts or will that not work? I’m saying that because if I play on the Xbox with my PL account, I can level the new account up quickly since it’s boosting weekend.

• @necrositic Ahoy matey!

As like the main game, the insider build is Cross Play enabled so you can pick up where you left off on any platform.

• To add to this question when the update happens at the end of April does the account and all the gold earn from the insider merge together or should I play regular to become a legend

Views
3 out of 5