Box f woundrous secrets found on a weird place //MUST READ!!//

• So me and my Friend were just sailing around until my friend jumped of the boat he was joking and was swimming al the way down to the bottom we were in the middle of the ocean so it was pretty deep. when he arrived on the bottom he was almost dead but what he found there was amazing THE BOX OF WOUDROUS SECRETS.
    IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN!
    This al happend northwest of plunder outpost pretty close.
    Yes this is really lucky and I have no clue what it’s doing there so that means it spawns not only in the forsaken shores.
    Sadly we couldn’t find it back and we never seen it again.
    I have no screenshot of anything because we were to busy whit googling what the chest was worth and what it was doing there.

Views
  • I have an explication... yesterday we sailed against a galleon, unfortunately for our bloodthirst they got sink by a kraky... we tryed to revenge them (lying), but the kraken gone away at 20 meters before we can get inside its shadow... anyway, inside the stain we saw a rowboat, and was tripulated... just chased it... and at my second cannonshot my aiming was in time... we cannot see the rowboat load from that distance, but im sure that it had a pirate with strong arms, and a gunpowder barrel...

Views
1 out of 2