Disconnected during solo Ancient Isles Voyage, Any chance at getting my 5 Doubloons back?

• I was doing a Mercenary voyage of the Ancient Isles and had only one thing left to do: A cargo run. Before I could complete it, I had to go afk to help with something important. I parked my ship at the nearest Outpost, went below decks and had my character do the sleep emote, just to avoid getting kicked, since I was still on the ship. Unfortunately, I took a bit too long. By the time I got back, it already disconnected me from the server. Now the voyage and my 5 Doubloons are gone to Davey Jones' locker. Is there a way I could get the doubloons back for a second chance? I don't like waisting them. I horde them in anticipation of new cosmetics coming out.

Please, Rare. Could I have a second chance at it? Please?

Views
  • I lost my reapers voyage last night. Its ok. Im sure they will help us get it back. If not. Try finishing some commendations. I can help you get some of youd like.

• @dilligafau1
    I'll take you up on the that offer to help sometime!

As for the Doubloons, do you think I should submit a ticket to RARE? I feel bad about asking for my doubloons back, but I honestly didn't expect to be AFK as long as I was. I know it's only 5, but I'm afraid that a time limited cosmetic would come out for doubloons only and I wouldn't have enough to get it from this incident. I know I'm probably overthinking it, but still. lol

If the voyage was paid with gold coin instead of doubloon, I wouldn't care. Gold is easy to get. Doubloons, however...

• @retroace135 my man

Views
3 out of 4