Just met the shadiest crew....

• So I roll up to the Fort and offer an Alliance. Just wanted to help some fellows out and maybe get a few skulls if they'd allow it. Welll they join up, we finish the raid, I start to try and help them load up and they start to sink us.

Wasn't a big deal since I'm filthy rich but it just kinda sucked to see someone act so low and vile. Makes you not wanna help others out and that's what made this one of my worst experiences since day 1 of interacting with another crew.

Views
  • @uberziehen me and my crew were playing the other night on our way to a fort a brig rolls by offers an alliance we accept, they mess off and go bother a sloop for a while. We continued on our way to the fort and did a couple waves. Next thing we know see a brig rolling up its our alliance, thought sweet knock this fort out maybe do some more easy money.

They start firing on us, ended up fighting them for a bit and let them chase us down for a while in the galleon. Left the alliance and had one guy jump off and talk with them while they stopped at an island for supplies i assume. They claimed they didn't see the alliance flag, like yeah right you knew what you were doing, safe to say we weren't joining back in an alliance with them.

Views
1 out of 2