24hr charity live stream with giveaways donated by Rare

• Good evening my fellow salty sea dogs on the 30/03/19 I will be doing a charity live stream on Mixer in aid of British Heart Foundation, the work they do gave me a further 14 years with my father and more recently saved the life of my grandson so i feel i should give a little back.

SoT is on of the games i will be playing, and those AMAZING people at Rare and provided some goodies for me to give away during the stream.

They have provided not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 but 5 Obsidian Item set codes to give away and these look stunning.

The stream will start at 8pm GMT on the Saturday and sail on through to Sunday 8pm GMT.

For full details on the lineup of games and the who, what and why just search Crazy Lizard Gaming on Facebook or drop a comment below.

All donations are going to be handled by a Facebook fundraiser which will go live 48 hours prior to the stream but don't worry from the start I've said while donations are important you being in the chat and keeping me awake and sharing the stream on social media is just as important.

Please share this about using the hashtag #lizardhasaheart i hope to see a few of you guys there.

Thanks for reading and may you have calm seas.

MG Bad Lizard

Views
  • The British Heart Foundation do some amazing work! Good luck with the stream, and we will try and stop by sometime to see how its going.

• @mg-bad-lizard

Good luck with the stream and this is an absolute worthy cause, the BHF do some fantastic work!

• @katttruewalker said in 24hr charity live stream with giveaways donated by Rare:

@mg-bad-lizard

Good luck with the stream and this is an absolute worthy cause, the BHF do some fantastic work!

Thanks the work they do has changed my life

• @rarecsm said in 24hr charity live stream with giveaways donated by Rare:

The British Heart Foundation do some amazing work! Good luck with the stream, and we will try and stop by sometime to see how its going.

Cheers feel free to drop by the stream and thank you for donating the codes for the givwaway

• @mg-bad-lizard I shall try and drop by and drop some donations. The big events like Comic Relief and Children in Need too often overshadow other much needed charities as well!

Well done to Rare as well for handing over some loot for anyone involved!

• @sshteeve thanks for you kind words as I said before BHF has done so much for my family I need to give some back.

Look forward to chatting on they day

• Sorry for no updates it's been a mad week, but SoT will be taking up a FULL half of the charity stream from 8am on the Sunday through to the end at 8pm.

Now this maybe the last half of the stream but there is a good reason for it as my 4 year old son is a MASSIVE pirate fan and he will be joining me for a bit plus I want to go out with a BANG.

I hope to see a few of you there.

For further detail just search Crazy Lizard Gaming on Facebook further details can be found there.

May you the wind be with you and the seas be calm.

• Charity Live Stream for the British Heart Foundation happening now, go support and donate if you can: https://mixer.com/MG_Bad_Lizard

• Sending some sparks :D

• Fun to send sparks but what are the pink emeralds for? The sintels or embers?

Views
1 out of 11