Unlucky

• This may sound unbelievable but I swear it just happened and I can't believe it happened withing 40 minutes. So I was heading to an island alone on a sloop and I noticed that there was another sloop nearby it with the reaper's mark so I decided to see if I could try to attack it and maybe have it go away or something but I ended up chasing it into a storm and when I boarded their ship to see what they had, we got caught up in the storm with the Kraken attacking both of us. I ended up killing the Kraken but the other crew didn't make it, after all, they had default clothing and a default ship. After killing the kraken, I was still in the storm and there treasure was all around so I decided to wait out the storm for a bit. After waiting for about 4 minutes, a megalodon spawns and attacks my ship while the storm is slowly destroying my ship. So now I try to fight the megalodon low on planks and cannon balls and about 10 minutes into fighting the megalodon in the storm, a skeleton galleon spawns beside and then that is when I gave up.

Views
  • Lesson: Mind your own business lol.

Views
1 out of 2