Journal entry: day 13.03.2019

• Listen up boys, I have a exiting tale to tell about me and my captain.
    The day started by doing a reapers run without any problems, but on the second run ooooohh…. You are in for a treat. On the second run we sank 1 Skeleton galleon on our way to Wanderers, 1 Skeleton galleon while at the island so we ended up sinking 2 Skeleton galleon and completing the riddle.

One Norwegian galleon fought a skeleton ship while we were on our way to Plunder Valley. The Skeleton galleon aggroed on us after the Norwegian galleon lured it to us. After a failed attempt to distance ourselves from the skeleton galleon the two galleons ended up ramming our brigantine and while we were repairing the sea turned black and the kraken rose from the depths of the ocean. Both the galleon and our brigantine was sunk by the mighty kraken, but we were lucky and had a rowboat so that we could save our loot from the kraken infested waters. After getting our loot safe aboard our new brigantine we set our sights on wanderers again. But when we arrived we were sunk by a pirate legend crew that had disguised themselves as a rookie ship that ended up ramming us sinking both ships and camping Wanderers.

My captain at this point had lost almost all hope all hope, but I could not give up so I snuck on to the island and dug up the last 4 chests. All we needed to do was completing the second riddle. He went to complete the riddle that was on Discovery Ridge and found the chest in record time. All I needed to do was dig up the 9 last chests while a crew of pirate legends was hunting me on wanderers,you know no biggy… we succeded by having my captain lure the legends away with our ship, whitch bought me enough time to dig up the last chests. In the end I managed to hit all the 9 chests within 9 minutes and we got the legendary reapers run commendation. No loot sadly but we got our commendation and a great story out of it.
    My Captain (https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/user/mrporkington-ii)

Views
  • @MrPorkington-II

Views
1 out of 2