Calling All Pirates Old and New! Needing that final push to Pirate Legend? Looking for crew?

Hello fellow pirates,

Pirate newbie here. Just got SoT yesterday and looking for groups or just a couple more pirates to join. I am in my 30's and live in the US. Not much of a rank right now, so pirates that would like to help me rank up and get some bootie would be great.

Discord is ZombieKilla#0054
    Steam: ZombieKilla
    Xbox: ZombieKilla7538

Hope to hear from some of you!

@conboy144
    Avalible most of the time.
    Live in South Australia

gday conboy i was wondering if we can put a crew together to get legend and the infamous gold curse. cheers MulletMan62

@lizalaroo HI! i'm Diominio, i'm level 35, and i'm looking for a crew. i don't have particular need about the time of playing during the day. if you need someone... call me :)

@deliriousone32 Hi! I've been looking for a crew too! It's been so difficult to find someone who wants to play and not just troll all the time.
    I'm level 40 in Gold Hoarders and Order of Souls, and I'm level 33 I think in Merchant.
    I'm trying to find someone who wants to help me finish to PL. I'm pumped to do some Athena voyages.

Let's Go!!!

My user name is: FormidableNerd
    Discord is: FormidableNerd #5861

BeastlyBeard585 here looking for a crew aswell. Only a new player but i know how to play the game.
    Discord = BeastlynBearded#1510
    Xbox = BeastlyBeard585

Hi guys, Mt GT is: Swaffs

I get on a lot but with my family of mixed abilities, so it can be slow going at times...😣
    I'm far from good (especially at PvP) so we do lose a lot when trouble funds us (I'm sure many of us can relate to gettinh told off for rushing our family members but to also let them do stuff and learn at their own pace, even if they are slow 🤣).
    I'd like to get to PL, I'm currently around G55 O45 M35 and will be logging on for a few hours this afternoon (UK), and might make commitment or share more times with this group

@swaffs you on?

Gamertag: ZombieP1ague (XBox player)

Times available to play: Typically 5 - 12 pm CST, But you can always message me (I get them on my cell)

Faction you wish to level: All. I'm in the 40s on the three 'base' factions.

I have had the game since pre order but due to health have not had a chance to play much. I’m hoping to finally make that push to pirate legend.

Hi all. GT is splash007. Been playing for a couple of months. In my 30s based in UK. Looking for someone to do some missions with and get involved in a bit of everything.

Hi everybody. I am looking for a crew to go on adventures with and get a lot of treasure. my gamer tag is princessgreent. I have been playing for 4 days now. I am 22 based in the U.S. I am free usually from 2:30 pm- 10:30 pm EDT.

@princessgreent I new to Sea of Thieves and if i'd be willing to join you if you want.

wotcha all. I'm looking to join a crew for chill maritime adventuring.
    I'm pretty bad at just logging on and seeing who's about, so I want to book regular, recurring times to sail the Sea, preferably once a week.

Currently, I'm trying to finish the Tall Tales 5 times for the cosmetics, but I'm up for pretty much anything, though pvp does tend to harsh my mellow. If anyone is interested, please dm me and we'll see if we can find a time that suits. Fair winds to ye!

Hello all pirates ;D. Im new to Sea of Thieves and im trying to join/collect me myself a crewww arryyy. I like all kind of adventures and want to join in the fun :)

Im 25 and live in EU Sweden
    I would be glad to get some new friends as well.

Gamertag: EIO1337
    Discord is: EIO #9402
    Steam: EIO

Regards

@eio1337 I'd be down to play with you. I'm 32 in New York City, USA. Play on PC. Also just starting out.

@lizalaroo Sharty Waffels im on PC Im eastern time zone and all day after 5 im new btw

Still, need PL or want to be a part of a fleet? The Redcoat Alliance is a great fleet that does events every Saturday. If you can come to those feel free to ask anyone for any kind of grinding.

[mod edit]

Hello all, I am a new pirate (bought the game last night) and I'm looking for other new players or experienced ones who would like to play! My GT is CloggedCandle61 but I play on PC. My steam profile is at steamcommunity.com/id/twotonedcharlie

@cloggedcandle61 said in Calling All Pirates Old and New! Needing that final push to Pirate Legend? Looking for crew?:

Hello all, I am a new pirate (bought the game last night) and I'm looking for other new players or experienced ones who would like to play! My GT is CloggedCandle61 but I play on PC. My steam profile is at steamcommunity.com/id/twotonedcharlie

Sorry, forgot to mention I am 23 years old from the US. I am currently in Mountain Standard Time (MST). UTC -7:00

Ahoy all ya sabre-rattlers, cutthroats, drunks and vagabonds!

I’m looking for a member or two under whose banners I can sail or who’re willing to put to sea with this here 30-year-old, German good-for-nothing, savvy?

I’m in CET time zone, and preferably play on on Friday’s or on weekends. My gamer tag is globetrotterLF, so hit me up and let’s sail the high seas together, ya filthy sea rats!

New to the game, but learning quickly. 36, and based in the US. Have only played solo up to this point, but would enjoy some folks to crew with. Easy going player that usually plays weekends with a beer in hand. Will try to add some of you all that have posted in the past month or two.

Microsoft and Steam ID: Flynloww

Just looking for people to team up with so I don't have to go through the horrors of random teammates.

Gamertag: ComfortablyHard , 27, Pirate Legend ~4-9pm

Xbox only, Add me as I don't check this thread often.