Calling All Pirates Old and New! Needing that final push to Pirate Legend? Looking for crew?

'hii my gamertag is Fortitudemoawk.
    I'm fairly new to the game so i am looking for some help to get me going! en to really learn the game in a good way!

My time zone is europe

Have fun in the game!!

I'm pretty much new to this game I mean I’ve played when it came out but I’ve only recently got back into kinda got tired of playing solo. This time I decided it was time to get back into the world I love and give it a go and find some crew mate that are willing to sail with me (My gamer tag is ToxinAce) play on pc only availability can very but if I’m online you can count me in.

I'm pretty much new to this game I mean I’ve played when it came out but I’ve only recently got back into kinda got tired of playing solo. This time I decided it was time to get back into the world I love and give it a go and find some crew mate that are willing to sail with me (My gamer tag is ToxinAce) play on pc only availability can very but if I’m online you can count me in.
    Gamertag:ToxinAce
    Discord:ToxinAce#8216

Hi,

Gamer tag: aleklucatero

Time Zone: U.S. Pacific, Available afternoon around 6-9 PM..

Im fairly new to this game but I have already accomplished a couple of quests playing solo.. I’m getting the hang of it quite fast and I’d like to find a crew who I can play with since I recently got destroyed by a crew of 4 with a ship full full of about 6000 gold.