Calling All Pirates Old and New! Needing that final push to Pirate Legend? Looking for crew?

Looking to finish levelling up your Pirate to 'Pirate Legend'.
    You have the time but need another crew mate or two?
    Then why not look for a crew.
    Looking for other Pirates willing to help you on your way?

Post your Gamertag, times you are available to play, what time zone and what faction you wish to level below to let others know your intentions.

Buddy up with others in the same boat and lets see your Pirate after they make it to Legend!

Remember 15th-18th March is Gold and Glory Weekend The perfect time to finish what you started!

Good luck all!

@lizalaroo ok so that's what this is

Lucky 13 X
    Levels GH 45, OOS 41 and Merchant 43; Athena's 2.
    Former tester in all things NDA, so been playing a while.
    Available Wednesday to Monday either 10 AM to 8PM CST; or 7PM to 4AM depending on when I am called in to work.

Not sure if will make it to PL anymore based on the crew luck I've been having, but willing to grind like a crazy person!

**Hi guys **

I need a crew that is willing to help me raid heaps of skull forts and to help me gain reputation my gamer tag is ItsBrownie10 just respond if ur willing to help me

Thx

@itsbrownie10 said in Calling All Pirates Old and New! Needing that final push to Pirate Legend? Looking for crew?:

**Hi guys **

I need a crew that is willing to help me raid heaps of skull forts and to help me gain reputation my gamer tag is ItsBrownie10 just respond if ur willing to help me

Thx

Message me after 10am cst friday morning. we can gather crew and raid all day.

Currently 42-41-44-2 and looking for an efficient crew to grind out rep this weekend. Been playing since April 2018, but due to limited time for sessions, I am typically a solo slooper. However, I can hold my own on a crew and am not afraid to put in work, be the bail boy, or be the lookout. Up for whatever adventures the crew is down for. Please help this poor old dad of three kids under the age of 6 become a legend before the 20th! I will be playing in the evenings, typically starting around 9 pm eastern time. Godspeed pirates and see you on the seas.
    PS - I still need to crank out 3 more reapers run voyages as well.

@alaskagrown49

Mr. Oglethorpe I've added you on XBL. I'm on way too much and usually have one or two others including my 11 year old son who's also making the final push. If you see me on feel free to reach out.

That goes for anyone else. I'm athena 10 so I don't need anything but gold. I'll grind out whatever ye want all weekend. We shall sail together.

My gamer tag is DopeyEl, my rep is 40, 32, 32 and 3 in Athena’s. I’m down to do literally whatever, I play the majority of the day, all you gotta do is message me and I’m online. I’m cool company but if vine quotes and dark humor don’t impress you, I wouldn’t come knocking.. Also, this is starting to sound like a Tinder bio so I think I’ll stop there

Here partly to give this thread a bump.

Also here to offer assistance

If anyone needs help on their final push, I should be about Saturday for most of the day.
    UK based newly established Legend ( was given awesome help myself )

Look me up on xbox app.. Piratecraggy , and we will see if we can get something together.

Btw. me maties.... just call me... Craggy :)

@dopeyel

I added you on XBL. If you're on then hit me up and we'll get you there.

Need help getting to pirate legend or just to sail the seas fairly new and I can carry my own weight.
    Gt: Turns Brother

@lizalaroo
    I'm Available all Sat and Sun. Just message me and I will join up. Playing in Central TZone. Would love to get to Pirate Legend by the 20th and looking for anyone willing to help. See you on the seas.

@LunarLamb103774
    Add me when u get a chance more then willing to help out.

@lucky-13-x

Soz didnt get message fora while but im so in for the raiding i live in Australia and i can grind skull forts tomoz (Sunday)

Hey guys

I live in Australia and today is Sunday so I need a crew to help me bring the skull forts pls help me

Thx my gamer tag is ItsBrownie10

gamer tag: aka Turru
    Platform: XB1
    Levels: 27, 28,28
    Just restarted my character without knowing about the rewards for hitting pirate legend... looking for 2 extra crew mates down to do skull forts or athenas if that is more attractive to you. Available now until 2am CST.

Hey all looking for a pirate crew to collect loot kill megs and skelly ships!!
    Im lvl 30 in all so wqnt to keep it going

Add gh0st drummer xb1 on most evenings for a few hours and weekends for much much longer!

There is another 2 crew mates i play with so 4 man crew will be there some days!

#bemorepirate

@gh0st-drummer EDIT im uk

I live in Australia so I can grind pretty much everyday just send me a message. I neeed a decent crew so I can grind skull forts

All 46's, need a good crew to grind out forts, anyone up?

@itsbrownie10 Send me an Xbox message if you're still looking to grind forts, I could use more crew 👍

@itsbrownie10 said in Calling All Pirates Old and New! Needing that final push to Pirate Legend? Looking for crew?:

@lucky-13-x

Soz didnt get message fora while but im so in for the raiding i live in Australia and i can grind skull forts tomoz (Sunday)

Sorry I did not look at the forums like an idiot and missed this. I did end up playing with some Australians who helped me achieve Pirate Legend. I hope you did too?

Names Bishop I’m looking for a crew who have mics, not kids I need mature respectful adults who also want to have fun. I’m above 25 in all 3 factions. If anyone wants to have some good laughs I’m very low key.

My tag is WoHxCarNagEx

GT My RUM Is Gone
    Need help with merch. And order of souls lvl 42 merch and 44 order
    Time zone CST usually 10pm to when ever haha maybe even earlier...
    18+ Players please!

@tigershark495 what’s your tag

Looking for another pirate to do order of souls quests with. I'm currently lvl 23 in oos. Not opposed to doing other alliances, I just have the most difficult time with order of souls by myself. Lol. I play Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8 or 9 pm EDT, to around 5am EDT. My gamer tag is Nightmare41042, feel free to add and message me on Xbox live. I only ask that you be respectful Thanks.

@lucky-13-x

No i didn't get a good crew only noobs

@asa-bladerover
    Hey man im in Australia and can grind skull forts tomoz (saturday) from like 8am Melbourne time just give me a message and we can grind.

@ChronicPack3OO

I’m 24 yrs old. I’m level 43 and all factions trying to get to PL and I’m already a lvl 4 Athena

Looking for a crew to do forts

EmperorAHL
    GMT +1
    Gold hoarders: 34 Order of souls:33 Merchant Alliance: 29
    Want to increase rep with everyone
    Can play most evenings after 4
    Message me! :)

@chronicpack3oo yo you wanna join up in sea of thieves, i stream aibex_tv on twitch, im gold hoarders 50, Order of Souls 36 and merchant 35

Hey i am looking for crew my reputations is 47 gold, 46 order of souls, 46 merchant allaince my timezone is gmt+2 i play every Thursday from 7 am to 5 pm you can add me on discord stoicplanet#2740 would be great to get 3 people as i love being on a galleon

@lucky-13-x

No i didn't get a good crew only noobs

Sorry to hear that bud. Please send me an in game message and I will be happy to sail with you and get you up there.

Gamertag - Weaveldinho
    Levels - All in the mid 20's apart from Athena
    Looking for likeminded people who are trying to rank up via voyages/quests.
    Available Mon-Fri 1pm - 5/6pm U.K. Time.
    Platform - Xbox
    Feel free to message me mateys :D