New Insider Programme

• Will old insiders have to sign up for a new program, or will we be auto enrolled, also for xbox users, will the new build appear in the insider hub?

Views
  • @therealtaxman Ahoy matey!

Yup, everyone will need to go back through the signup process to get access to the new Insider builds.

See you out on the seas matey!

• Great question ! !

Today IS March 12, and Joe promised that more info. would be coming today.

To echo the above, if we are already enrolled in the SOT Insider program, is it necessary to sign up for something again, or are we "good to go"?

Been on since the first Beta, so looking forward to becoming a Pioneer ! !

• @musicmee , so we sign up where exactly?

Through the XBox Insider Hub?

• @drayman86 See my answer above :)

More info is coming today but after everything is ready to roll! Hopefully see you on the insider seas soon matey!

• @drayman86 The signup process isn't quite ready just yet. Stay tuned for the announcement.

• @musicmee , thanks.

Super-stoked to get involved! Loved being part of the all the Betas !

I'm thinking it's a bit more formal, what with the NDA and all.

• @musicmee said in New Insider Programme:

@therealtaxman Ahoy matey!

Yup, everyone will need to go back through the signup process to get access to the new Insider builds.

See you out on the seas matey!

oh really. is that the reason for my failures??

• @musicmee thanks!

• @musicmee said in New Insider Programme:

@drayman86 The signup process isn't quite ready just yet. Stay tuned for the announcement.

Just for maintenance, I "woke up" my XBox Insider app by completing the first initial demo "task/quest" to keep the account fresh.

• @drayman86 whats the xbox insider app? Is it different then being an insider on the forums?

• @jeremep , it's the Insider HUB app on the XBox, available from the Microsoft game store under XBox apps.

This was required to access the Beta tests last year, so thinking it might be used again.

• So the insider / pioneer sign up has been delayed until tomorrow are they the same thing or am I getting confused? I have been updating the pioneer build via the insider hub but do remember signing up on the website previously.

• You need to find "insider" build on Insider Hub on xbox, which some report they cannot see.

Views
8 out of 15