Athena's Fortune Contest

• I did not know where to post, so I preferred to post it in off topic to avoid confusion with more important issues.

It's been a month since the winners of the Athena's Fortune Contest were announced, out of irony of fate, I was one of those selected (and I was SO MUCH HAPPY about it). But one thing still worries me...

11. CONTACTING WINNERS
    Attempts to contact the initial winner of the Fan Fiction category will begin by January 21st 2019 using the social media account used at the time of entry, or the email account associated with that account. If a message to either the social media account or email account is returned as undeliverable, the initial winning entrant will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be chosen. Winners who are successfully contacted will be asked to respond to an email sent to them from sotcontests@microsoft.com. This email will request the winner’s preferred delivery address and will include a time to respond by. If the email is not responded to within the period listed on the winner notification messages, the winner will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be chosen. This process will continue until all prizes have been allocated. It is your responsibility to respond, as a winner. We will not enter into discussion beyond this point.
    SOURCE HERE

I was not expecting to be one of the winners, but I looked at my email box and received nothing. I also looked at all my social media and nothing. Do any one know if they've tried some contact?

@LongLiveCayde6, @MageSentron, @KattTruewalker, @Manix-Ebonfire

Views
  • @targasbr I was contacted on February 18th via my email. They also contacted me through my Xbox at one point telling me to check the forums here. Hopefully, it isn't too late for you!

• @longlivecayde6 disse em Athena's Fortune Contest:

@targasbr I was contacted on February 18th via my email. They also contacted me through my Xbox at one point telling me to check the forums here. Hopefully, it isn't too late for you!

Thanks mate. I was "mentioned" on the winners post, but only there. I checked my emails again, and found nothing...

• @targasbr I found out about winning runner up on their public announcement. I received an email a day or so after. Just received my prize in the mail today! Excited to read it!

• @manix-ebonfire disse em Athena's Fortune Contest:

@targasbr I found out about winning runner up on their public announcement. I received an email a day or so after. Just received my prize in the mail today! Excited to read it!

I really find that strange. I did not receive any email or any notification. I think it was because I live in Brazil, they must be looking for a way to send it to me.

• @targasbr the email went to my outlook.com email which is linked to all of my Microsoft accounts.

• @targasbr I would suggest raising a support ticket about it mate :)

@targasbr the email went to my outlook.com email which is linked to all of my Microsoft accounts.

Mine is linked too, but no email from microsoft

• @knifelife disse em Athena's Fortune Contest:

@targasbr I would suggest raising a support ticket about it mate :)

I'll do that, thanks mate

• @LongLiveCayde6, @MageSentron, @KattTruewalker, @TargasBR

While we're all linked to this thread...

First I'd like to say that you have all written wonderful stories. I feel honored to have been selected by your sides.

Secondly, does anyone have any further details about Mariner's Myths? I've sent a few emails over to Rare asking for a few minor details such as... is Rare going to have editors review/modify/spell check/ grammar check our stories and, if so, do we have any say in the edits? Also will they be listing our gamer tag or real name as the author in the publication? Can we even choose?

First I'd like to say that you have all written wonderful stories. I feel honored to have been selected by your sides.

Me too mate, me too!

Secondly, does anyone have any further details about Mariner's Myths? I've sent a few emails over to Rare asking for a few minor details such as... is Rare going to have editors review/modify/spell check/ grammar check our stories and, if so, do we have any say in the edits? Also will they be listing our gamer tag or real name as the author in the publication? Can we even choose?

I hope they have people to review, or else I have some minor corrections that I have to make. English is not my native language, and to be honest, I needed Google to translate some words for me.

Unfortunately, I did not even receive the email for "Hey, you won! Congrats!". I know I was one of the winners because I follow site/social network/ etc. So I guess neither do they have much information about it.

• Thanks mates! I talked to @old-salt-gorg and apparently he solved this "problem".

• @LongLiveCayde6, @MageSentron, @KattTruewalker, @TargasBR

Has anyone heard any updates on Mariner's Myths?

Views
11 out of 13