[VIDEO] Sometimes you have to remind people that THIEF is in the title of the game [8:23]

• I've been gathering clips for upwards of 5 months or so for this video.
    So please enjoy my latest SoT video

Views
  • loved the video, you are 100 percent correct people just wanna play sea of friends all the time : (

• XD love your sense of humor, great job remembering all that little barnacles the sea they're sailing!

• @thegeenee Sabotaging an alliance is the most satisfying thing you can do in this game IMO

• 11/10 vid, subscribed :)

Best part has got to be:

This is why i don't like this bleeping game
    Cause bleepheads come steal bleeping stuff
    THAT THEY HAVEN'T EARNED

[Game Logo]

• Love the edit. Very well done. The most entertaining video I have seen here in a long time

• Absolutely crying over here paaaahaha! When you've had a real poorly day and can't sleep, THIS is the perfect remedy! Epic video! Cheers dude!

• @thegeenee you where not very nice some people just want to get to pirate legend and people like you ruin it pixel

• @closinghare208 Everyone wants to get to Pirate Legend, if you expect to never get sunk then you're playing the wrong game.

• @closinghare208 Real pirate legends overcome the dangers of Sea of Thieves, and other pirates are the #1danger here.

• @thegeenee I would just like to tell you that made my day very difficult. As I am at work, I had to watch that video without actually laughing out loud. Unsurprisingly difficult. Fantastic, thank you so much for making such a beautifully funny vid!

Also don't take this the wrong way, but I hope I never encounter you in-game :P

• @thegeenee not true but I can give you this it was a funny video

Views
11 out of 12