Get your Pirate on @EGX 2019

• Ahoy!
    I know it's early in the year but I want to bring to your attention EGX 2019 in October!
    Tickets are available now.

A few of us pirates met up last October, with Rare visiting for a 'meet and greet' and tell us of the journey of the game and what may come in the future.

https://imgur.com/ldRih88

I hope that this year we can have an even larger group meeting together and sharing our Sea of Thieves stories in person.
    I shall be there again with my bucket and a few giveaways but am urging you all to #GetYourPirateOn and come dressed 'Sea of Thieves' style!

May the best Pirate win!

Views
  • @lizalaroo

For the first time ever I am super organised! Not like Gamescom - organised a few days before the event!

Tickets, travel and hotel booked!
    See you all there :)

Drop your names here if you are planning on going and hopefully, we can meet a few of you!

• An old man comes into the Teamleader's office..." Mr Teamleader , can i get vacation in October , Sir?" . " No...And don't come begging about that you "need" to meet yer Friends , you will work and i think that i will take some vacation...yek yek yek"..." And...Oh fool", spit's on the floor " You missed a spot...Take your Broom and clean this up...On yer knees, you dog"...
    What follows is best to be kept...in the dark....George walks out and a Teamleader , totally with torn clothes and equipped with a black eye shouts for the whole team " George will have vacation in October and i don't want to hear any complaints , back to work dogs ...Mr George...Happy Sailing , Sir"....

Lesson: Never deprive a humble Soul of the ability to meet his Friends , because Brooms aren't only be used to clean floors....it can also clean dictatorships....heheheheheh"....

Oi, Eurostar , keep a seat open for me ...Old George is going on a Journey...And Dear Brexitters , i'm coming to Britain , even if you want me or not ...

• @lizalaroo Where does this event take place?

• @lizalaroo Oh, this is so awesome, and I might be able to go since I will be done with university in july!

• @xcalypt0x It's at the Excel London :D
    My link will take you there.

• @lizalaroo Ah okay thanks. Link is blocked at my work haha. Darn :( London is far.

• @xcalypt0x London, UK
    Edit: whoopsies, too late :(

• @biostructr It's okay, still appreciate it :)

• @xcalypt0x 3 hours from me but I'm gonna stay over.

• CAN NOT WAIT!!

• I've got a ticket booked for the Saturday would be nice to catch up with a few pirates. I am also at egx rezzed for a couple of days if anyone is around

• i must plan GamesCom first, and after it i must see if the budget is in to make it to EGX :) i will try my best :)

• @Musicmee @lizalaroo I will be there. Overnight stay I think this time. You guys going on Saturday?

• @rich223820 Awwww cool, would be great to meet up then :)

I'll be there all weekend, and I think a few of the other old salts will be there on Saturday/Sunday!

• @rich223820 @blair187 Saturday is the day! See you all there! :D

• @musicmee Awesome, be great to catch up 😀. We have Thursday-Sunday tickets, so will be in and out most of the event.

• I'm going this will be my first gaming event that I have been too I'm so excited!!!

• @lizalaroo how long does it take to cross the atlantic?

• @lizalaroo I don't know may be next year but I'll still be a pirate then

• Hmm , I will have to cross the river. I rarely travel north these days

• @xcalypt0x in a rowboat? Best you start out now me matey! :D

• @lizalaroo I know of quite a few Old Salts that will be there... already arranging everything - It will be another year of a great meet up... however dress up ?? I think I did that last year didn't I ? who else is wearing a patch ??

• @j4dio You went a bit overboard last year with the fancy dress... might need to tone it down this year!

• @musicmee lol I'll try, but to be honest I might need a pegleg this time round ;)

• @j4dio I'll bring a saw with me matey! (Yes... I will be looking at making arrangements to join the Old Salts - gotta meet you guys, especially if @Clumsy-George is making the effort from another country!)

• @sshteeve as far as I'm aware, he most certainly is, it's gonna be a blast again, methinks there is also a fair few boatswains and others that are coming along, Rare better suit up, and get themselves down ;)

• @j4dio Whoop whoop, Bootswine! on tour! Who's bringing the rum? Better not deliver it shattered!

• @sshteeve I'll always deliver it... empty, but never broken ;)

• Here's hoping @Saskeks dresses up again this year then. He #GotHisPirateFullyOn! :D

• @xcalypt0x ExCel London

• @lizalaroo hehe, of course i will ^^

• Ok I will cross the river but its sooo far it will take me all of 30 mins to get there from home. Got a ticket for Sat but not sure about dress up.

• @lizalaroo 😀

• Anyone at egx rezzed and the baftas next month? Sea of thieves are up for 2 awards

Views
34 out of 40