The Crew System: Advanced

• So,

I saw a post by JaffaTM about a custom crew system wich would support custom flags..
    I wanted to take this idea and work it out even more.

The Crew
    First of all, a new tab on the website would appear named "Crews"
    In this tab players can see all the open crews that they can join.

So how does this work? Every player can create one crew to be captain off. Being in the same crew doesn't necessarily mean that you are on the same ship. A crew can take up to 100 man each. They can sail on different ships but under the same flag.

The creator (Captain) of the crew can choose if he wants the crew to be open or closed. Open would mean that their crew shall be listed on the "Crews" tab on the website and anyone can join this crew. Having a closed crew would mean that only the creator (Captain) of the crew can choose who goes in and out.

The creator can invite and kick people from his closed crew.

The Flags
    The flags would work in a similar way of the Socialclub emblem creator or the one from WoW. There are some symbols and other things to choose and make your own flag out of it. As example, you can have a Lion with a spear in its hand, attacking a heart (Inspired by Blackbeard's flag).

To avoid any inappropriate flags, the players have an option to go to the Crew Page on the website and mark the flag as inappropriate. Players would also have an option to disable any custom flags and then they would appear as one of the default flags Rare has to offer.

Locking the flags
    Once your flag is done, you would have the option to upload it and "claim" it as yours. Rare would then have to approve of your design and see if no-one else has it already.

Ship Names
    The Crew Creator would also have an option to set a name for his ship. Only if the creator of the crew is the Captain on an ingame ship, the name would appear. Not on every member's ship in the crew.

Locking the names
    This is the same system of that of the flags. You would have to "claim" the ship name, and Rare will approve it if it isn't inappropriate or if it's not claimed yet. Once they approve you have your brand new ship name! You would also have the option of choosing the plaque color (Like the Morningstar has)

I hope you like the idea, leave your thoughts in the comments and maybe i'll implement them in the post!

Thanks for reading!

Views
1 out of 1