No Weekly Steam this week, but They're up to something...

• Ahoy Mates!
    SoT's twitter has announced that this week won't have a stream due to them using the Tavern for other purposes.

What could Rare be doing in the Tavern?
    Let me know your Theories mates!
    alt text

Views
    news
  • Oh, no stream? sad... hmm, imo we should ask that Jon streams on mixer that night instead?

Decorating the background with all the new things being announced?
    Potions next to the books?
    A stove put in next to the window?

• @sgt-palooggoo

"super secret things"...

Oh realllyyyy..... I wonder what they have planned?

• @musicmee maybe a big 1 year Anniversary Thank you video?

• I think they're doing maintenance.

I.e. a bit of diy and knocking through to upstairs ;)

• I hope it involves monkeys and parrots 😁

• @skulliah What? Live in the studio? Now that I would tune in to!

• @musicmee It wouldn't be a real pirate's anniversary without them! 🐒🦜

• They are right near the zoo. They are filling the stream room with animals.

• @sgt-palooggoo

alt text

It threw me off seeing two posts about the weekly stream. One from Sgt Palooggoo and one from triheadedmonkey. Don't worry @triheadedmonkey, I still appreciate your weekly posts about the stream!

As for the the topic at hand this is truly a mystery that I hope is revealed sooner than later! I simply cannot wait for the 20th of March! So many awesome things happening that day. It's a good thing I have that day off!

It's gotta be something special. They've said that they're doing something for Pirate Legends on that day but I can only imagine that they'd also be doing something for the wider player base as well. No one should be left out of the celebration. Only 9 more days to go!

• @je0rgie-p0rgie

• What should I or Rare do in an Tavern...mmh.. Where’s this nice Devils Rum, or the Grog from Tina at Golden Sands? Oh my Tankard is empty I know where it is :D

• @je0rgie-p0rgie said in No Weekly Steam this week, but They're up to something...:

It threw me off seeing two posts about the weekly stream. One from Sgt Palooggoo and one from triheadedmonkey. Don't worry @triheadedmonkey, I still appreciate your weekly posts about the stream!

Owwwww, my first meme. ❤
    alt text
    Thanks @JE0RGIE-P0RGIE!

I actually looked for a weekly stream post from @triheadedmonkey but when I didn't see one, I just thought he wasn't covering it because there wasn't a stream this week.
    So I made this one.

I'll give him a head start next time.

• @sgt-palooggoo

@triheadedmonkey Ahoy matey!

As the others have pointed out... I'm afraid this is a duplicate topic, I'm going to have to drop anchor on this thread!

• @musicmee
    Catch the Anchor!

• @sgt-palooggoo I wonder I think they may be changing it again mate

• @dyfrin maybe mate

Views
news
1 out of 17