Reapers run - Void if I sink?

• G’day all.

If I’m doing the reapers run challenge and I’m sunk by the environment or other players will it void one of the five attempts if I sail back and complete the chapter I was on?

I am doing it solo and there’s a high chance I’ll be sunk while on the islands looking for treasure.

If there’s a delay getting back to a mermaid and my fresh boat spawn, will I lose that chance and have to cancel and start again?

If it’s not voided and I complete a chapter after my boat has sunk will that also void the challenge? (Find a chest when my boat is in limbo awaiting my mermaid’ing to it)

Cheers.

Views
  • @yourenowontv Ahoy matey!

Do not fear! You can sink as many times as required and the voyage will still count :)

So keep at it!

• @musicmee wow really! That’s great news. Thank you for the fast answer. I was putting off the challenge thinking it’d be a very lucky challenge to not be sunk.

😀

• All you gotta do is tap the twenty chests with your shovel, to get “voyage complete”. Staying alive, not getting sunk, or even getting any chests safely to an outpost are all optional.

Views
1 out of 4