The reaper’s run of wanderers refuge not updating

• I just completed "the reaper’s run of wanderers refuge" voyage had the reapers mark up the whole time and it didn't go from 1 to 2 of the voyages completed. had the banner pop up saying the voyage was complete and still on 1 of 5.

Edit: Even tried relogging and still at 1 of 5

Views
  • On another note when the voyage is accepted it should automatically put up the reapers flag (if it's not already up) and you shouldn't be able to take it down until it's completed or canceled

• @bobalicious88 so other people can’t pull your flag down either then? I am so paranoid about people changing my Reaper flag to troll or grief me while doing the challenge.

• @yourenowontv Other people can't remove or put another flags on your ship

• @eggamer13 That’s awesome news.

Today is going to be a great day on the seas 🙏😀

• @eggamer13 people on your crew can, if you're in an open crew or have a friend that's feeling trolly they could change it on you.

• @bobalicious88 same problem here I got one to count and have done two more since but neither counted 😩

• I just done 2 reapers runs and the first time a crew mate didn't get the legendary progression and i did, the second time he got the progression and i didn't. Have the devs addressed this?

• Ahoy maties! There have been several threads on this, and in almost every case we find it's because the voyagers accidentally took the flag down. You need the Reaper up before you put the voyage down and vote for it, and you can't hav it removed even briefly -- some people forget that joining or offering an alliance will change your flag, and so will invalidate your Reaper.

If you're really confident that you had the Reaper up from before the start all the way through to the end, then I would submit a support ticket!

Views
8 out of 9