Small lag but good ping and good fps

• Hello everyone, I've been playing Sea of ​​Thieves for a while, before there was not this problem but for a while most of the times I play a micro lag from time to time that causes the image to stop for 1 or 2 seconds, I am not the only one who suffers from this lag, many of my friends have the same problem. We have good computers and internet connection but this problem persists. Can someone tell me what is due? We connect from Spain. Thank you all, see you at sea.

Views
  • @ykoriak dijo en Small lag but good ping and good fps:

Hello everyone, I've been playing Sea of ​​Thieves for a while, before there was not this problem but for a while most of the times I play a micro lag from time to time that causes the image to stop for 1 or 2 seconds, I am not the only one who suffers from this lag, many of my friends have the same problem. We have good computers and internet connection but this problem persists. Can someone tell me what is due? We connect from Spain. Thank you all, see you at sea.

Good connection, good computer... i Think the problem is that the servers of Sea of ​​thieves do not go correctly perhaps due to the crossing of platforms between PC and XBOX I have reached this conclusion because many friends who play on PC are the same as me.

Views
1 out of 2