Hello, 2 new players here!

• My husband and I just bought the game 2 days ago. Would love to find 2 other nice chill and laid back people to roll the seas with! Been wanting to try out the Galleon boat but since it's just him and I so far, we've only managed the sloop and the brig. Would LOVE to find some other females to play the game with as well, I'd feel weird being the only female in a party of 4 ;p Anyone who is cool with new players and doesn't mind female gamers, feel free to add me same name as here. Ty!

Views
  • @willowlynnhades id be happy to play with you guy, feel free to add me. I played with a random couple by chance the other day, really good fun it was

• @willowlynnhades What are your playing times normally and what time zone are you in?

• @WillowLynnHades Welcome to the seas!

Always looking for new pirates to sail with and have spent a lot of time sailing with new players who are still learning the ropes. I play with many other female pirates as well and I'm sure they would be happy to jump in to balance things out!

• @willowlynnhades
    GamerTag: BJP Jake
    I am always down for finding new people to sail with! Feel free to add me!

• @willowlynnhades Australian pirate legend by the name of JFrandom, feel free to add me if you wish.

• I often play with a couple middleaged and she is mostly, but not always the only women in the crew and is a very experienced sailor. But we are germans, maybe wrong timezone and language.
    Wish you luck to find another couple, i'm sure there are sone around as you can sometimes read that people play with her wifes or childs.
    Have Fun o/

• @nofears-fun We both have work from home businesses so when we're not helping customers we are usually on the game ^ ^ And we are central time zone ;)

• Welcome @willowlynnhades to the Sea of Thieves and the forums!

My spouse and I enjoy meeting pirates of all types and experience. We would be happy to have you sail with us or we with you. We are two guys if that matters. It should not. Just as you being a female gamer should not. We all our gamers plain and simple. So, please do not feel weird. Multiplayer games should break down all walls making us common souls who simply love to play video games. When we come together in the game all that matters is we respect each other and have as much fun playing as we all possibly can.

I can also vouch for most of these fine mates here from my experiences with them here in the forums and on the sea. We have sailed with @NoFears-Fun and @Ruigtand-NL numerous times. They are great friends and excellent crew to sail with. We all enjoy making up our own fun together while sailing. Everyone is very laid back and we just chill and sail.

We all are old salts sailing it all from a sloop to a galleon. We have been grouping up a lot lately on a galleon. Just wish Rare would come on and give us the ability to invite friends with their ship and crews to the same server so more of us could sail together. So, if you are interested please add me to your friends list. Send a message on when you would like to sail and we will make it happen.

Again welcome and fearlessly be yourself and more pirate!

• I have only played the game a few times solo slooping because as a female I don't always want to play only with other guys. I would love to have more girls to play with! I am Eastern timezone :) please ignore my stupid name on here lol, my name in game is KTMore

• Welcome , happy to play sign me up if interested and I am about.

• @willowlynnhades Ahoy and welcome. Of the people I normally crew with I would say a good 35-40% are female. Feel free to annoy me whenever I am online. The crew tends to rotate throughout sessions with people going to sleep/waking up and getting off work.

@makemomoney420 That made me laugh. I didn't even notice the name until your comment.

• Give me a shout sometime. I'm usually on for a couple hours throughout the week and all day Sunday. Been playing since the game came out. I've got all kinds of tips and tricks

• Welcome aboard mates! There are many fine Lads & Lass's to venture with but if it be "Booty" you seek look no further! Arghhhhhhh
    Seriously though...... I sail with very mixed crews and put voyages together every day. What are the times you play?

• Welcome. Im up for helpin if yous need one. Same ingame name 😎

• The Wife and I play almost every night, 8pm-12pm CST and during the weekends roughly 11am-3pm and again 8pm-12pm+. Usually when the kids are down for bed/naps :o

• I been playing solo most off the time, anybody here can add me if they want. mostly play at night, looking for people to do the mercenary voyage with, name's ramos0749.

• @ramos0749 hello! By any chance are you on Xbox, is so, I’ll gladly help you guys out with the game.

• Haha message me on Xbox and I'll hook you up with my missus, she can play, she just lacks experience and frankly coordination lol, we don't play SoT together as a rule, because I'm an elitist and i take the game seriously (least I'm honest) 😂 if any of you girls prefer to play with girls, just explain who you are, we're both British.

• Happy to join you. UKCAD on xbox. Very happy and easy going.

• Welcome to the seas! Be careful out there and it's so awesome to see new pirates. :)

Have a wonderful time on the sea mateys.

• @extracrispytbag
    I use the xbox app on my pc

• @willowlynnhades welcome to sea of thieves. I am pirate legend 10 and my husband is pirate legend 6. I would love to be able to play with another couple and I think that it would be fun. Plus we don't mind that y'all are new to the game. I'm on more than he is because he works 8 on 4 off but when he's on his days off it's hard finding a good crew that we both like. I like to play with chill people who understands that they will win some and lose some but still enjoy the game and takes there loss as a champ. You can add me anytime and I would love to play with yall. My gamertag is atomicpanda1109

• @donklol I would love to have her on my crew when I'm online. Im a pirate legend but I enjoy the game and I never take anything seriously (not sure how I got to legend that way haha) but my gt is atomicpanda1109

• @willowlynnhades what times do y'all play?tormentedorange here,my wife and I play just about everyday and also find ourselves wanting to try out a galleon,but alas,it is also just us,would love to play with y'all!

Views
24 out of 25