My introduction to the forums!

• Hello everyone! My name is rc17983, Gump or Gumpy23 and I am a founder of a small band of Aussie and New Zealander pirates called The Red Raiders of the Southern Seas, or Red Raiders.

I have always been a fanatic for pirate-related stuff, playing games like Sid Meiers Pirates, watching shows like Black Sails and the Pirates of the Carribean movies, toys, clothing and books upon books about the history. Sea of Thieves was able to reignite my pirate passion again and has given me some of the most nostalgic moments to a time when I was younger. Sometimes I like just kicking back and relaxing in the Athenas Fortune and listening to the ghost band play, the banjo sounds so beautiful to me! I'm a big fan of Lore and I'm always looking to learn more about the history of the world and finding out about new things on the seas!

My crew and I are a 5 strong band of some of the most incompetent, yet fully capable pirates you have seen. We have been all playing with eachother in SoT for roughly 3 months and half of us are currently PL with 2 more extremely close. We love doing all sorts of things as a group, PVP, skull forts, skull fleets, achievement hunting, challenges and really anything that comes our way. We are always looking for more people to joins! We all play on PC and talk in Discord, it's fine with us if someone plays on Xbox as long as they can access Discord somehow. :)

So I guess this is everything I wanted to say in my first post. Hopefully, this is the start of something bigger in the future and I hope I can get to know some more people and play with you guys!

Levels: 50/50/50/3
    Voyages Completed: 36/21/17/2

Views
  • @rc17983
    Welcome to the Forums Gumpy!

• @rc17983 Welcome to the forum :)

Views
2 out of 3