Player Character 1-Time Edit // Pay to Change [Staff, Please Look Into This!]

• Sometimes you want your avatar to go from thin to THICC, sometimes you want a different face or a different gender'd avatar...?

"Delete Pirate" is not an option anyone'd want to choose, on the grounds that it would delete any progress, many of which can't be done anymore due to limited timed items and events.

Can we please put in a Single Use Free ((Monetary Charge Afterwards)) system in place to pick a different looking avatar, just to see the looks we earned on a different body than the one we picked so LONG AGO...???

Many online games have these in place already... "Mirror's" to alter your facial and bodily appearances on the fly. Monetary charges (ie. MMO's; to change your race/faction/server, etc.) And those systems always give people the opportunity to express themselves differently in-game and re-appreciate the setting they are in!

Views
  • I Totally agree with this. I created my pirate as a really fat and ugly one because I got the game from gamepass and decided I want going to play it seriously and just wanted to be silly. I regret this now because I can't do any stealth missions and hide from other pirates, I get called "fatty" whenever I join a boat, and even if the hitboxes are the same for all pirates, I have a major disadvantage because I am super easy to spot considering the size of my character. I am a Pirate Legend 8 and I am not willing to start all over again just because of my character looks

Views
2 out of 3