RP Guide: La Royale [French Royal Navy]

• First of all I would like to apologize because the guide is written in French (but with a auto-translator, it works well).

My big hobby on the game is to play the French Royal Navy and there are many of us doing soft or hardcore RP of the same kind, whether for fun or in small committees between selected members.

We based ourselves on the Royal Navy guide that callsignhotwheelz made on Reddit which is really a good one.... But for a while we wanted to make our own guide and not just a post on Redit or a simple forum.

That's why I made a website with our own visual identity for this guide with a maritime glossary, the code of flags, uniforms, ranks, etc.... Something that makes players want to get involved in RP like that!

~ Peinturelure

La Royale Logo

Views
  • I really like the ranks having set cosmetics, identifiable of position.
    Having the flags be representation of the navies is a nice touch.

I wish there was a roleplay server that could enact these themes.

• @dyfrin Thanks a lot! And yes I totally agree!.. Hopefully this guide and Royal Navy one will give players some ideas :D

• I have made a video on my YouTube channel if you guys would like to watch it. It is in French but you can enable auto-subtitles!

• @peinturelure
    I really really hope we meet in game!
    Our battle would be legendary.

Sincerely
    Admiral LordMarsvin
    His Majesty's Royal Navy

Edit: We have now shut down, sorry.

• Hi, I'm an Admin from the HM Royal Navy Roleplay group I'm very Impressed with the effort you have put into this. We don't have a fancy Website like you but we do have a discord that contains our rules and regulations if you wish to compare them.

Anyway, We have been looking for a French Navy RP group and it would be an honour to connect our 2 groups so that we can get some potential campaigns running against each other.

Kind regards
    alt text

• @lordmarsvin Bonjour! I do hope too Lord Admiral, it would be such an honor!

@Fuffud Bonjour! Thank you so much, I'm very glad and honored that you like my work. I've joined your Discord and I hope we will can have some nice talk together, I'm really looking to know more about you and the Royal Navy! However we are not a "group", I did just make this guide for RP purpose recommendations.. But I do have few good mates with which we play mostly everyday with this French Navy theme!

Sincerely, Capitaine Peinturelure.

• We do have a new Discord server for our French Royal Navy fellows! Don't hesitate to join us if you are interested to play! https://discord.gg/PjatCdk

Views
7 out of 8