Did First Mercenary Quest with a mate - Game froze (and crashed) some seconds before he found the last chest. He got the doubloons, I didn't. Can't retry the mission for me.

• Any way to retry the mission again? Took almost forever it felt and then the game froze for me. He got the 50 doubloons while I didn't get anything. I can now choose the second harder version of that quest but would have liked to have the doubloons of the first mission. I kinda lost out on everything now.

Views
  • @diepoente1

That's a support issue me matey.
    Extremely bad luck.... the good folks at Rare can hopefully help ya!
    Drop them a line, explain your issue, and hopefully they'll be able to turn your frown upside down. Good luck sir!!!

• @piratecraggy

Hello there mate.

I was looking for a way to contact the support but couldn't find it, so I posted here. Can you help me out? I have no idea where to send in a support ticket.

• @diepoente1

Click this link https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb

ok if you type anything into the search box, I typed "computer issue"
    A second support screen should appear.

Like this

Still need help box... click raise support request
    New Screen

click the down arrow to best select your issue.
    "I have a problem with Commendations or Achievement" is your option.

Hope this helps

• @diepoente1 you can't make the same again...but you can buy another mercenary voyage and you will get the 50 doubloons

• @diepoente1

as @Schwammlgott mentions you can by another, & give that a go.
    Or since you appear to have a support issue, follow the steps, to save yourself the time on repeating the voyage. It's up to you.

Good luck Pirate!

edit: my issue with you buying a 2nd voyage is that your doubloons "glitched" the 1st time, so doing it again is no guarantee that this will resolve your issue. Not sure whether it may register you as having doing it, therefore unable to receive your missing doubloons. There may be an underlaying issue.

Views
1 out of 6