Sea of thieves, big potential, poor focus

• It’s now close to one year since the release off SoT, and although it has gotten some more content I feel like the focus has been on the wrong things, the quest are still similar and gets boring quickly, and the rewards of voyages are not satisfying comear to other events in the world. combat and movement is slow and a lot of the time non responsive. and the fact that I can't spawn on MY ship without a enemy player getting free hits on me is amature level of game design. had this game been released a month ago I could be a bit more tolerant of it but the fact that a lot of this games poorest design choices has not been addressed within a year is absurde.
    I do wish to see this game become everything you as developers sees it but also the game players dream of, but for that to happen the focus need to make a stronger base before expanding.

Views
  • Do you play alone and/or with randoms often?

• @dislex-fx I have played alone, but for the most part with one or two friends

• @burningeagle521 said in Sea of thieves, big potential, poor focus:

@dislex-fx I have played alone, but for the most part with one or two friends

It's almost a totally different game when you play with more people that you get to know and play with often. Give it a try.

Views
3 out of 4