Force Fullscreen?

• This has probably been asked before but I recently bought this game and although I have the game selected for fullscreen my mouse is constantly moving to my other monitor, selecting the gamebar at the top, clicking the taskbar, I need to be constantly vigilant of the location of my cursor to play properly, using the map is almost impossible as I can't properly scroll, I'm having to turn my character around almost purely to the left in order to avoid the cursor moving to the right, the list goes on with the annoyances. It's making it almost impossible to play.

However as far as I've seen, there is no fix, which is kind of ridiculous because what game doesn't have an actual fullscreen option? I mean I even got Crackdown 3 recently and that plays perfectly fine with a regular old fullscreen mode, I'm sure this game has been out longer too.

So is there a way to force fullscreen? I've tried going into the Geforce Experience and optimising it to fullscreen and playing through that but that didn't work, I tried Alt+enter and doesn't work, I've also tried pressing escape twice and that doesn't work either, hiding the taskbar isn't a fix either as it will still pop up and it doesn't do anything to stop me moving the mouse to my other monitor.

Views
  • The game doesn't have that setting yet, but want to figure out why.
    I am not sure if it has something to do with the callbacks to xbox app?

After some digging:
    It appears for streaming, alt-tabbing, etc borderless window mode is preferred broadly in the game industry. No need to alt enter back and forth out of exclusive mode for a few FPS when borderless window has improved greatly in windows 10.

• @ogreathippo
    Until they create options in game for full screen exclusivity mode, try this:

Views
1 out of 3