Anyone remember....

• the Toxicity of this forum from Mems and the Mods a year ago? Things have sure changed for the better! I knew it wouldnt last and I also wrote some heavy handed letter to the proper people. I even got a thanks and a note that things were changing for the better on the forums here...and it is so very true!! Good Job Forum Mods!!

Views
  • @texasgold3d What happened?

• @betsill i best not describe what it used to be like in too much details. Just glad its turned around with different mods in here

• @texasgold3d the forums used to be total chaos lolol

• Awwww shucks!

While I can't take all the credit... the pirates that sail around these waters now are much better mannered and more understanding of where the game is at and headed.

Glad to have you back on board though @TexasGold3d !

• @texasgold3d Oh, I think I know what you're talking about. I left the forums for awhile and it does seem a lot better than what it was. Discussions flow much better now than they used to. When a topic gets locked it feels much more justified and not that it's being locked because of mod bias/power abuse. I've seen a couple sketchy moderation's since i've been back but it's way better than it was. Idk who is responsible for making the changes but they did a good job. Mod abuse is a huge problem in a lot of communities.

• If by better you mean Rare successfully alienated every player that wanted a pvp free mode and they now have just accepted the $60 loss and moved on then yea.

• If by better you mean a fraction of the concurrent players today versus back then then I guess?

• @blackelite-id16 uh yeah, read a description of a game before you buy it

• @dragnonhd what?

Views
9 out of 10