Sea of Thieves Community Spotlight @Chocmoojoo!!

• A fascinating read as always, find out a little bit more about @chocmoojoo, her boat building hobbies, early gaming memories and what she loves about Sea of Thieves!

https://www.seaofthieves.com/news/community-spotlight-carrie

Views
  • Love her ship models and Christmas ornaments. Carrie is very talented!

• @katttruewalker Just read the article, a fun read and it's good to see a game that brings families together.

• Wow, she has some serious talent there. I wish I had that kind of talent. Great read and a great person to highlight. Thanks for sharing this @KattTruewalker

• @katttruewalker Love that Rare still does the Community Spotlight features. Can't wait to read this one!

• Oh Rare I need your help because I’ve got this speaking and listening exam for English and I’m doing it on sea of thieves, can you give me hints what to talk about plz.

• Banjo for the 1st time! Im jelly

• @xxassassinxx-ac
    Just play the game....But NOT only with your eyes and ears , Sir...Play this game with your Heart , this may sound strange to your ears and i wish i had more knowledge of thy English Language to clarify myself much better than i do now , but really ,open yourself to this game , open your Heart for all the people you will meet , If the Sea Gods are on yer side then you will have a tale or two to tell on your English exams, and i'm pretty sure that if you can translate your singing Heart in English words ,that the teacher can do nothing less than give you a big ,well deserved A....Go for it , Sir , you have a whole treasure of stories to write , what are ye waiting for?

Edit: Just read about Mrs Chocomojoo's Spotlight. Although i don't know this person , never met her in game ,never watch her streams ,i do know her a very little bit since the Twitter program seems to seek out other SOT fans for me , and no , i didn't ask the program to do that ,it seems to have a mind of its' own...So that's why i love this Community Spotlight because i feel that i really little very bitty know Mrs Chocomojoo or ...How the world becomes smaller thanks to Twitter and this Community Spotlight ....So greatfull that the Community Spotlights get revived back in a faster pace...Already looking forward to the next one , and it doesn't even matter if i never heard of a person, thanks to the Spotlights you are going to know them anyway...

But ...Looking at the shipdetails of the finished and the one you are working today on, Mrs Chocomojoo, i always wondered how people can control their trembling hands ( * Not everybody is a "shaker" like you , moron)...Back in the days ,i liked to paint those tiny little soldiers but it didn't took long before the trembling hand messed up soldier after soldier...Great read , and i wish you luck on this and the next upcoming shipbuilder ships ( * shipbuilder ships? Whoehahahahaaaaa, dufus , you really are as dumb as a donkey's behind , hey?)...

• @clumsy-george is this a spam

• @xxassassinxx-ac
    A spam??? i heard the word spam before but i thought it were unwanted e -mails or something....Could you tell me what you mean with "this" spam? If you think that i was pulling your leg or if you find a Friendly word , because what i wrote to you was written with a Friendly and encouraging meaning, suspicious , then i fear that you will be amazed how many others may "spam" you if you roam around here for a while...i may be an old fool in yer eyes , but i do wish that you give it all at school or University...You have a chance to build out a great life for yourselves and yer future loved ones , so why would i not encourage you? It doesn't cost me a thing and you don't have to pay a thing , so i don't see why you would call me a "spam" , whatever it may mean ...

Views
9 out of 10