AFK TROLLS

• Hi folks,
    last night was it for me when it a Troll of a player did there upmost to destroy our game.
    We had a 4 player game on the go and notice that one player was AFK.
    thought oh well must be doing something before they could sit down and play.
    2 hours into the game we found the player up in the crows nest set to sleep.
    after another 30mins we put this player in the Brig....now at this point we sent this player a message to play with us or leave to make way for another player that wanted to do there share of the work and play with us.
    the quest we were on was hard enough with 3 players.
    later a glitch happened and this AFK player got out of the brig and was wasting supplys, dropping the anchor and other things.....with gun powder!!!
    WOW we have a super TROLL with us.
    did not want to leave the game as of all the hard work we did to that point but we all agreed enough was enough.
    RARE - you need to have the option to kick players like this.
    that or if your in the bring you wont get a cut of the loot.
    players like this will stop others from playing due to the fact nothing is getting done about it.

Views
  • @death-wing-1 when crew members are AFK or are clearly trying to destroy the game for others, record it if possible, note the day and time and report them through the support site.

It is not ideal, but will cause them to be dealt with for the future.

• We have all had to suffer this at some point.. After a while i send them a polite message asking if they would like to leave the game or the rest of the crew will have no choice but to send in a report about the behavior. I tell them they have 5 minutes to decide.

I would say, most times this approach works and they leave the game. But there are always that few who will now go out of their way and try to make your gameplay experience worse.

You have the options to make a report via xbox live and i suggest you do so. Nobody should be forced to have to play with people like this who want to do nothing to enrich your gaming experience and gain the rewards from it.. Xbox live will check the report and can see all they need to see to make a decision. Just keep it civil and be as polite as you can. I know that can be hard!!!

• Like the previous posters have said, always try the first approach and politely ask them to leave. If that doesn't work, go ahead and tell them that you will be recording their behavior to forward for review. Either way, make sure you document it and let support know!

Views
3 out of 4