Hoarder of Barnacled Gold Guide

• Ahoy Maties!!!

“Some lads have questioned what chests count for this particular commendation, so we’ve made a guide to ease your contemplation!”

Basically these must be chests found ONLY in sunken ships. Barnacle chests found elsewhere (skelly ships and washed up on shore) do not (even if it says shipwrecked chest sold when you sell it).

Hope you find the information helpful!

Views
  • Very confusing. I thought it had to say shipwrecked. Thanks for the clarification!

• Skelly ships and on shore DO count. Just not the bone covered barnacle chests AND it has to be sold to gold hoarder emissary not reapers. Sovereign works now if you are a captain ship or crew. 59 to go for me. SUCH A GRIND!!!

• Skelly ships and on shore DO count. Just not the bone covered barnacle chests AND it has to be sold to gold hoarder emissary not reapers. Sovereign works now if you are a captain ship or crew. 59 to go for me. SUCH A GRIND!!!

• As this thread was years old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 5