The shrouded ghost

• With the new update, they claim the shrouded ghost will appear more but I have yet to see it. Does anyone have any idea or tricks to get it to appear? I only need to kill it once

Views
  • @coffeelight5545 said in The shrouded ghost:

I only need to kill it once.

Don't we all... 🙄

• @coffeelight5545 There are no tricks to it, the only thing that you can do is pray to RNGsus as you sail around each session killing the others to let the server rotate in the next one it decides to spawn on you for said session.

Look at it this way I have been hunting it since the update was released and I am almost done killing the rest (specifically just need 10 more of Shadowmaw and 20 of Ancient Terror) whilst being almost done with ALL the commendations in the game and I have yet to see it in any session thus far.

I am making it my mission to be one of the few that have killed it 50 times as PL once the rest of the commendations I have left are done.

• @coffeelight5545 I want to kill it 50 times lol. but I hope they make it a event with the drums and everything wouldn't mind a good ole meg hunt with 12 other people

• Killing that thing is the only Bilge Rat commendation that I have left...

• alt text

• @rip-chongy said in The shrouded ghost:

I would like to know the odds of finding this shark

From what we have seen/heard from the community as a whole, I'd say:
    Slim To None
    (oh, and Slim has left the building...)
    :-)

• We have been hunting the Shrouded Ghost since Shrouded Spoils dropped. Lots of sessions sailing and no sign of it. If anything changed at all, it must have been a 1% difference lol! Spotted and killed all the Megs over and over.

Look every session like we do for the Wonderous Box of Secrets since it was added to the game. Keeping saying next time, but at this rate it looks like maybe never.

• @rip-chongy grade 2 as confirmed by those that have killed it is 5.

• To increase your chances of finding this Rare Meg, make sure you fill up your vessel with 8+ rum crates.. There's nothing the shrouded one loves more than to smash your grog!

• You must first find the shroud to come eye to eye with the ghost. The ghost is white the sea is red (Lady in a red dress). A shroud of fog sometimes encompasses the lady but not always. Stay vigilante for there's nothing worse than missing your opportunity! She's far more elusive than the others and strikes without warning. She can vanish into thin air just as she arrives! Stay vigilant and "move" to kill her swiftly! You'll lose her sitting in wait........

Views
3 out of 11