Black Loading Screen Coming Off the Ferry and Weird Glitches Related to the Internet

• I just had to rage quit the game because I had just finished a ashen gold hoarders I had about 15k+ on board and then I get 2 shot from a volcano I was actively avoiding, and then my ship sinks while I'm on a black screen for almost a minute then I get spawned across the map so water recovery is no option. Sure I get that stuff happens and you lose your loot. I get that. But lately re-spawning has felt unfair and random. I don't mind waiting on the ferry, that timer is no issue its just the black loading screen that takes almost a minute in some cases, that's unfair. I would have re-spawned in time to get my loot if the game loaded, but it didn't. I have also had ridiculous network issues lately with the game and this game only. Rubber banding, cant climb ladders/interact with sails, teleport under water while steering the ship, ships flying around, and so on.

All these symptoms always come with a random ping spike of up to 600. I can play battlefield no issues, I can play KF2 online no issues, any other game no issues. All this has began happening in the past couple weeks. Stupid lag coming off the ferry and in-game glitching tied to the network is getting out of hand. This is more of a rant than anything else. I get that when you die you should feel the hurt but on solo maybe be a little bit quicker or fix the damn loading times off the ferry, if its by design it feels unfair, if its by design leave me on the ferry longer and not on a black screen that varies in length, that way I know how long I should be gone and not feeling stuck or powerless.

I would also like to note that I play solo because I cant stand random crews. 99 percent of the time the whole crew leaves or doesn't communicate, or there's a troll. I play solo to get away from that ridiculousness and when stuff like this happens it just makes me feel like the game hasn't gotten any better since launch or more bugs have slipped through but its getting ridiculous.

Views
    bug
  • @mr-dragon-raaar said in Black Loading Screen Coming Off the Ferry and Weird Glitches Related to the Internet:

@cpt-jasonbjorn Feel your pain. Playing solo is tough enough without things like this.
    Server merges are my nemesis :)

Just a heads up. There will likely be a lot of posts telling you all the things you did wrong. Obviously completely missing the point.

Take a break. Breath. You know tomorrow will be a better day.

Yeah breaks are good, I was just upset after wasting 2 hours just to get rekt by rng haha

Views
bug
2 out of 3