New Pirate Legend

• Hello all I finally did it I made it to Pirate Legend! The journey was awesome I can't get over how much I love this game. I have played it almost every night since sometime in September and every night I have had fun. Okay a few nights I got killed and pillaged bad but it was still fun.

I've been a solo slooper but most nights I sail with a buddy. I have to say this game is very special.
    I've never played anything like it. The stories we have made and adventures we've had are something I will not forget.

Hope to see you all on the seas mateys.

Views
  • @mkuffa Ahoy matey!

Congratulations on becoming Pirate Legend...

It sounds like you had a few epic voyages along the way!

Now onto many more and reaching Athena Level 10!

https://media.giphy.com/media/jbESG3ZIPIvHa/giphy.gif

• Congratulations! I'm so happy to read when people hit that milestone :) See you on the seas!

• @mkuffa said in New Pirate Legend:

Hello all I finally did it I made it to Pirate Legend! The journey was awesome I can't get over how much I love this game. I have played it almost every night since sometime in September and every night I have had fun. Okay a few nights I got killed and pillaged bad but it was still fun.

I've been a solo slooper but most nights I sail with a buddy. I have to say this game is very special.
    I've never played anything like it. The stories we have made and adventures we've had are something I will not forget.

Hope to see you all on the seas mateys.

Congratulations!

• @mkuffa Congratulations!

• Hear Hear, Another Legend is made. I hope the wind is at your back as you set sail for the Athena 10 rewards.

• @mkuffa congratulations and welcome to the club, but take heed there be people out there that talk of a tuna so big it will eat the moon. They call it the ghost codfish ... All lies ...

• Welcome to the club matey. Grab a Grog and join the party!

• @mkuffa mate you'll get something on the 20th and welcome aboard the forums and cheers on getting pl mate drinks grog

Views
8 out of 9